Need some help.... Plot help on comic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
YES! I didn't forget about the Tamatalker's, did I!? I have been plotting the story, drawing it, and everything. I lost the previous 10 pages I drew >-o I think my mom threw them away. And that folks is why you DON'T leave them on your computer desk unattended when you staying the night with a friend.

But anyway, I decided to fix the plot up on the Tamatalker's to be a bit deeper and not as Childish. And now I'm at a block and need your help... I really wanted to finish this before monday (School starts Monday)

So anyway, Audrey calls the Admin to tell him some idiot's called the "Gozuratchi 12" Spray painted their gangname on her home thank's to Blue slip and Tulip967 (I think...To lazy to check) for telling her.

And I'm unsure what to do, it's so early in the plot, like this is only the 3rd page of the comic. I was planning on Jappyx coming in and suggesting Admin to call in a favor at the Undernet (Another website, they send in back-up for the fight later on) But I wanted to wait some. It's just really frustrating at the moment. Like should there be more conflict leading to the main plot? If so how? UHG THIS IS SO HARD WITHOUT HELP D: In the previous "comic" I made, my friend Alexis was helping me. Now she's moved up North and I have no help!

An idea just popped into my head.

Okay. So they call in for backup from the other members, do like a search party thing to look for them. they found them in this old building (or something...?), and they try to get them out. it turns out they''ve taken a member hostage, and if the others take force then they'll... do something. Bad to the member. I know this sounds bad, but I'm not trying XDD

Anyway. So they know that they can't take immediate force. The Admin suggests something. By whispering. The guides are shocked, but they too see that it's the only way that they can help -NameOfHostagedMember-.

They need to call in some certain members. the rebelliouse ones. Yes, the ones with bad karma. They're the bigger, stronger, more... something then the rest. The guides don't know if it's a good idea, but Admin thinks it's fine. He still has faith in them.

And some really exciting stuff happenes and -Member- gets out safe and and and yeah.

-bursts out laughing and is shot by Allie XDD-

Other then that, I have nothing.

xD

An idea just popped into my head.

Okay. So they call in for backup from the other members, do like a search party thing to look for them. they found them in this old building (or something...?), and they try to get them out. it turns out they''ve taken a member hostage, and if the others take force then they'll... do something. Bad to the member. I know this sounds bad, but I'm not trying XDD

Anyway. So they know that they can't take immediate force. The Admin suggests something. By whispering. The guides are shocked, but they too see that it's the only way that they can help -NameOfHostagedMember-.

They need to call in some certain members. the rebelliouse ones. Yes, the ones with bad karma. They're the bigger, stronger, more... something then the rest. The guides don't know if it's a good idea, but Admin thinks it's fine. He still has faith in them.

And some really exciting stuff happenes and -Member- gets out safe and and and yeah.

-bursts out laughing and is shot by Allie XDD-

Other then that, I have nothing.

xD
Wait, holy crap. Your a genious ;D That actually fit's perfectlyplz!

Sweet 8D

-onlypeoplewithbadkarmathinklikethatXDD-

And if you need anymore charactors in with bad karma, I'm there XD

So's blue♣slip, my other account.

I'm excited now 8D

(-I would've gotten to it sooner, but my posts are moderated before being... Posted. Karma penalties XD-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back