Tamagotchi V5 Saying Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biga

Reaction score
My V5 said Hello! I knew it wasn't someone outside the house or inside because...

1. It is a quiet nieberhood

2. Nobody there has that voice

AND THEN MY TAMA STARTS A CONVERSATION WITH ME!!!

ok... idk maybe there was some1??? wish i could help u. wat was the conversation about???

I'm a little confused. Are you saying that your tamagotchi litterally said the word "Hello" or was it an actual human being saying hello? Tamagotchis aren't programed to speak like humans.

Last edited by a moderator:
My V5 said Hello! I knew it wasn't someone outside the house or inside because...
1. It is a quiet nieberhood

2. Nobody there has that voice

AND THEN MY TAMA STARTS A CONVERSATION WITH ME!!!
That makes no sense at all.

Your tamagotchi actually had a conversation with you? Hmm.... that's impossible. Tamas aren't programmed to talk.

did it really say hello out loud or did it show the word hello on the screen? it could be possible that it said the word on the screen. if it said it out loud then THATS DANG COOL!

sorry I'm really gullible.

you know ive had that before it was my friend who got this mini speaker and put it IN my tama i had know idea but i had lost it for 3 days and my friend said "she FOUND it for me " she had a micrphone and hid in my room and started a conversation !

Your tamagotchi can't speak, ever, it was either someone outside or your imagination ;]

ooh ooh I know! pick meee!

your tama is a ghost :(

or magic really does exist.

sorry that wasn't any help I have no clue.

:furawatchi:

I have never heard anything like this happen before. :eek:

What version of tamagotchi do you have? Maybe a foreign virtual pet that isn't even a real tamagotchi? It could have beeped and it may have sounded like a hello. Even though you say that it is a quiet neighborhood, you still could have possibly heard someone else say it or imagine it yourself. ;)

I agree with everyone else, unless you have a secret version of tamagotchi that is probably not even a tamagotchi, they are not programmed to speak english, just beep.

Love, Jussy :D

Um, I seriously doubt that it started having a conversation, and in fact, I don't believe it at all. Like other members have already stated, tamas are not programmed to talk and so it is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back