Sign in to follow this  
mimitchi11

left in rain!

my sister n i were camping in our backyard last nite. i left one of my tamas outside the tent and i didnt no. in the morning, my sister found it n it was still working!! :puroperatchi: now thats weird

you're lucky. my neighbor got just a tiny bit of water on her tama and it malfunctioned.

Wow, That is really lucky. my friend left her tama outside 5 mins and it wasn't raining (it was in her car) and now it doesn't work at all.

Well, you are lucky! I sometimes accidentally splash my Tamagotchis screen but then I dry it immediately and they are fine. :blink:

yeah i dropped mine into the toilet i had to fish it out and dry it with a hairdryer <<still worked

yeah i dropped mine into the toilet i had to fish it out and dry it with a hairdryer <<still worked

WOW!!! :furawatchi:

You are lucky.People say if you leave the tamas in the bathroom and you take a shower and the screen fogs up,it'll malfunction.But I've left the tamas in the bathroom in that situation,and nothing ever happens.

ur lucky my sister spalshed me with water fom the sink and i had my tamas on me and the buttons didnt work ofter only a bit of water got in my mom took it apart and let it fry then it worked fine again! Hurray for moms