Help in V3! [regarding children - teens - adults]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowCrayon-x

Reaction score
hey, urm...i need help in the V3, well i started it like 2 days ago and i wanna know wether theres like a "cheat" to speed up the evolution, but most of the cheats need he time I tarted it....well..i dnt remeber! :) so yh, i need help in that, is there like a different way to speed up the process?

no there is no way to speed up evolution on any tama except for debugging.

Well I don't recommend this trick but instead of pausing you can use the sleep trick,you know,just put them to sleep and when you come back wake them up.

"Sleep Mode," as Mametchi360 mentioned, is actually much safer than pausing. Many people have complained about their tamas taking way too long to evolve, even though they had been warned multiple times that pausing slows down growth-a lot. You could also debug, but it's not very safe, and my V3 broke when I tried to undo the debug. With debugging I once went through three generations in one day. However, debugged tamas tend to get bad care from you if you use fast forward.

When pausing your Tamagotchi, it doesn't grow for the amount of time you pause it, no more no less. Pausing will only slow down growth by a lot if you pause it a lot.

The sleep trick doesn't make your Tamagotchi grow faster, its just so that when you can't take care of it, you don't have to pause it so the growth isn't delayed. The Tamagotchi still grows while sleeping, but not faster or slower than if it weren't sleeping.

The fast-forward on debugging makes your Tamagotchi grow faster, but as stated its risky. What are these cheats you speak of that you tried? Its probably the debugging one.

oh..well thanks a bunch for all your replies, and ive been pausing it overnught for the past...erm...week! but ill stop pausing it, thanks for your help! :D

EDIT: ah! nd one more thing, when u debug ur tamagotchi, can yo choose whether t like kinda 'set' hyperspeed or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
You could debug, but it sucks all the fun out of the Tamagotchi. I debugged mine, and now I can't even play with it... :ichigotchi: There really is no way to "speed up" the process, but there are ways to slow it down by pausing. I would recommend putting your Tamagotchi to sleep versus pausing.

Hope I helped. :D

Hey i can help!! Don't pause it cause that pauses the growth. And take great care of your tama.

sabri :mametchi: :ichigotchi:

If you want to save the batteries turn the screen to the time when they sleep :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back