creating a tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama-fanatic123

Reaction score
i wish bandai allowed us to create a tamagotchi character for the next version of tamagotchi connection ( say, V6? ). i mean... i do get bored with the old characters. like have a competition and the winner will win THAT(V6) tamagotchi with the created character in it. post your views and what character would you create?

by the way, if anyone finds this topic useless, u can close it.

PS. if i would be able to create a character, it would be nekotchi (neko is cat in japanese) it would look like a cat and it will be one of the hardest character to get :)

Wow - that is a really great idea! (But it should probably be in the Suggestions forum.)

I'd create something cute, if I had the chance! I'm very much into the 'cuter' of the Tamagotchi characters! :kusatchi: Maybe something like a little star, although we already have Hitodetchis. Or a flower, or a little Tama with bunchies!! =D But I also really like the idea of a quirky, random character such as a toothbrush or a sandwich or something! Aww!

thanks! maybe bandai could make a young violetchi. that would be neat. and.. if someone is the moderator, you can move it to the suggestion forum. im kinda new so i dunt really no where this topic should be. good luck! :(

thanks! maybe bandai could make a young violetchi. that would be neat. and.. if someone is the moderator, you can move it to the suggestion forum. im kinda new so i dunt really no where this topic should be. good luck! :(
They already have a Young Violetchi,it's in the v4.5

Yeah,that would be great,probably something realy big that would be a fortune like over 60 characters! and over 5 games,that would be realy great.

oh.. i didnt knew that. i dont own a v4.5. i own a v4.

here is another character i thought of:

she is called fairytchi, she will look like a fairy and one of the easiest character to get.

maybe bandai could combine all the characters from all tamas made (including angels and devils and whatever!) it would be awesome :angry: :furawatchi: :unsure: :wacko: :lol:

Bandi should also create a whole new web site for tamas where you can make a tama online get the code and then play with it either online or on your tama gotchi!

thats a super good idea. (no really, it is) well, i thought up of yet another character. actually 2.

mousetchi(boy)

mousiitchi(girl)

they look like the same but the girl version has a ribbon on the head.

i think there was already something like a nekotchi. i believe it was the costume on the v3.

a nyatchi or something.

i'd make a dinosaur like character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back