What did your tama do today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Luff_Meh_Tama_!

Reaction score
I took my cousins and my tamagotchi to the park today. We built a sand mountain for my tamagotchi. It had a hole for him to sleep in, and he could slide down it. He managed to get sand in every nook n cranny lol but he isn't malfunctioning so thats good.

What did your tama do today?

mine came to my horseriding lesson (jumping) and then he sat in the sun with me and my dog. right now he is sitting next to me while i type.

I'm going to the big city this afternoon, so he will be experiancing my little cousins house, and a memorial service.

mine rode around in my pocket while i went to my classes. lolz. now she is sitting next to me in the study while i type.

Shilo :(

mine sat in its lanyard pouch while I was at school :p

I don't know why the school won't allow tamagotchi. it said in the contract that non educational eletcronic items aren't allowed. tamagotchi is educational.

but they still allow i pods and cellphones. :angry:

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
One of mine just took care of his baby..with my help of course. And the other (a v4) got debugged so i could pick a character I wanted and then I un debugged it and pressed download and now I am raising my new makiko in normal mode....Since I realized v4s dont work in debug mode lol

mine only recently woke up to find herself in my pocket. now she's literally ON my keyboard. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back