I've noticed something weird with my V1...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a V1 connexion (English) and I was just feeding my Nijirotchi a sweet, which is the 3 balls on a stick kebab thingy, when I realised something wasn't quite right.

When a Masktchi eats a kebab, it takes 2 bites, the food gradually disappears, then eats the stick.

But with my Ninjirotchi, it took a bite, and some food disappeared, then with the second bite, it came back! Then the whole thing disappeared with the 3rd bite.

This is very strange, as it appears that some of the animation has gone wrong. Has this happened to anyone else out there, or is it just this particular time with my tama?

+It happened again when I fed it a 2nd snack, so it didn't appear to be a one off.

Once I had a marutci v1 (debugged) and i fed it a snack and it came as a upside down bun, ist bite it turned into a candy, second it turned into a regular bun, then the screen froze. It's because of the battery was really low.

I don't think my battery is low, as I haven't had it for that long.

So, it must be a mistake in the programming, as lilyflower said she got it to, and I asked a friend earlier and she said it happened as well.

Deborah, my little doodle, how are you? How's your V2? Kayleigh's got one now apparently, but I still don't have one. I walked into a Woolworths on holiday in Wales, and there they were, staring me in the face. I didn't quite have enough money, but my Uncle said he would buy one for my birthday.

So, only 57 days to wait!

Further evidence: My sister's pink V1 does the same...

Now, maybe the V2s are the same? Could anyone possibly tell me if the ninjirotchi on V2 has a snack problem? That is, if there are ninjirotchis on V2, I can't remember.... I know the sheets you gave me are somewhere Deborah...

hm!! that odd... have you noticed when a tama wraps a costume for another, when it gets on the screen, one ear is missing two squares!!

If all Gozarutchis do that maybe it is just a trick they do. They are tricky. :blink: My Tarakotchi for exampe, even time I get it it eats the meal in one go, odd times I get it it eats it normally. :( It hink that is how it is supposed to be. :hitodetchi:

wait wait.... whats a NINJIROTCHI????

you must be talking about good ol ginjirotchi right?

o ur talking about gozartritchi ... nevermind

Last edited by a moderator:
hm!! that odd... have you noticed when a tama wraps a costume for another, when it gets on the screen, one ear is missing two squares!!
If all Gozarutchis do that maybe it is just a trick they do. They are tricky. :angry: My Tarakotchi for exampe, even time I get it it eats the meal in one go, odd times I get it it eats it normally. :huh: It hink that is how it is supposed to be. :blink:
It seems that these little changes are common to all tamagotchis, then. Now I'm wondering whether they are there on purpose, which I personally doubt, or just little mistakes by the programmers.

+Debs, wow, a 2nd V2?! You're sooooo lucky! What colour is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back