Tamagotchi "v5.5"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama paridise

Reaction score
Today I had just bought a tama "v5.5". In fact, it does not say v5.5 on it. I believe it is another version of a familitchi, not a different tama. it has different games and yet more characters. Why it does not say v5.5, i do not know. But, there might be a v6 coming this winter or next year. :( They were just released and are hard to find. I suggest target or toys r us. you can also purchase this tama on toysrus.com.They aren't very different from the normal v5. I hope this information helps the many questions about this new tama.

- Tama paridise

why haven't bandai update the website of tamagotchi.com?? I thought it was not out yet becos of this. I came from Asian country and I always need to wait a couple of months before the latest version of tama came over :)

On a second thought, maybe celebrity familitchic is not coming over to Asia!! I may have to wait for V6???!!! OMG!! :) :( :(

On a second thought, maybe celebrity familitchic is not coming over to Asia!! I may have to wait for V6???!!! OMG!! :p :( :(
From what i know, V5c was released with the US in mind.

V5c is not likely to come to asia. About 99% chance.

Don't worry, it'll come to you sooner than you know it. time flys by pretty quickly...

I was partly right in my previous post. V5c isn't coming to Asia.... but V5.5 is! Looks like destiny took the 1% chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back