Celebrity Tama, all about it.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama paridise

Reaction score
hey! did you just get a celebrity tama? Did you hear about it? But, you dont have a clue what it's features are? Well,......

The percentage indicates how strong the bond of your family is. Developing this bond will increase your chances to meet celebrity characters!

No matter what age your tama is, it has four games, tama fans, pool play, tennis, and safe box. The games that you play with your parents are Cue ball, (with father) and jewels, (with mother)

The only tama version this tama can connect with is a v5. :(

In tamatown, it has a special v5 celebrity tama cruise ship! And, this tama can connect with tamatown, like every other tama! (In tamagotchi connection of course!)

It is a v5, so it has Health meter, Food, Toilet/Flush, Games, Connection Communication, Training, Item box, TV, and a friend list. (Only v5 has ALL of these)

The only training times I know that work now are 1:00 pm, 4:00 pm, and 7:30 pm. Set a minute before each and wait until a training opportunity opens! For example : 7:29 pm, wait a minute, and your training opportunity opens! (These training times have been tried and have worked)

Thank you Tama Talk members for giving some information that I needed to make this. I hope this helped! If I have any more info I will post it later onto here. If you have any questions please ask.

-Tama paridise

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx, atleast I know I'm not missing out on a lot of fun. I liv in Ehgland and it aint cumin here :eek: Oh well, maybe v.6!!!

Hey, does anybody know if the item codes of the v5 work on the v5.5 as well?

On the v5, one could use f.ex. a certain DVD to raise the tamagotchi's happiness. Are the happiness-raining items on the v5.5 the same as on the v5? Or are there any new items in general?

Thanks!

yea thanx i just needed sumthing like that so i could know about it. but i dont think im gonna get 1 cuz its not all that different and thrilling sounding compared to the original v5. and my parents just got me and my bro 2 v5s making it a total of 4 and i dont think they wanna buy more till its a new version. :mellow:

This topic should be turned into a COMPLETE guide. As in, pictures of the Celebrity Tamas and V5.5 Character Charts, plus a copy of the instruction and all the instructions written out + codes and hints. :mellow:

This topic should be turned into a COMPLETE guide. As in, pictures of the Celebrity Tamas and V5.5 Character Charts, plus a copy of the instruction and all the instructions written out + codes and hints. :eek:
thanks. i took me a bit to find out this info. but everybody in tamatalk actually contributed... :D

This topic should be turned into a COMPLETE guide. As in, pictures of the Celebrity Tamas and V5.5 Character Charts, plus a copy of the instruction and all the instructions written out + codes and hints. :eek:
tama paradise did the best he/she could. I think it's a great almost-complete guide.

Latest posts

Back