School...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk445

Reaction score
I am starting middle school next week. In 7 days. I am really scared. I mean, I never was in the middle school before, what if I get lost? And the people there seem so much...Older... It scares me....Any advice =x?

I had the same fear. Trust me the school will get really familiar easily and you'll make friends if you just be yourself

I'm going to a new school too, and i'm also a little nervous, try to make new freinds and try to hang out with your old frined and i'm sure you'll find your way around :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
don't worry. i was also kinda nervous when i first went into middle school, especially the switching classrooms part. the first day is kinda odd but you'll get used to it by the end of the week. it totally beats being stuck in one classroom all day with the same teacher, especially if it's one you dislike.

i wanted to transfer to a different middle school this year, but i wasn't able to.

so maybe next year for high school. :]

I thought you were in 7th grade though???Anyways, all you have to do is be yourself. Say hello to people. Make friends. You'll be fine. =DD
I am in 7th grade

6th grade was still in the Elem. School

Awwh, Katie.

It's not that bad.

I would suggest just bringing all your stuff with you. Because, at least over here, the teachers aren't very tolerant if you keep forgetting your stuff.

If you have lockers, memorize it's location and combo as soon as possible.

You should hang out with your old friends from elementary school, but at the same time, make new ones.

It really helps if you know a lot of people, because it'll help you when you get to high school.

Academically, I would just say do your best and keep your grades up. Your grades now will determine your high school classes.

Don't be nervous. Middle school is nothing. A bunch of immature kids who are BIG TIME posers. When I was in middle school, there were many "gangstas" there and they were ALL posers. I mean, if their role models wore skin tight jeans and sandals, I'm sure they would too.

I am starting middle school next week. In 7 days. I am really scared. I mean, I never was in the middle school before, what if I get lost? And the people there seem so much...Older... It scares me....Any advice =x?
I started middle school in 6th grade. It wasn't bad at all. It semed like Elementary school, but with more classes. It wasn't bad at all. All I had to worry about as being late and my locker.

I'm in 7th grade too!

Hey I am also going into 7th grade! I am scared also but All my friends will be there!

Just be yourself, ask for directions if you get lost, and just have fun! When you are yourself, and not pretending to be someone you aren't, it's easy to make friends!

Everything will be fine. Just be yourself. The teachers baby you the first year of middle school. Don't worry. :rolleyes:

That was exactly my impression when I first went into middle school.

You'll adjust, just be yourself, and you'll easily make new friends. =)

aww, it's okay.

it'll seem confusing at first, with all the class changing, and intimidating older kids.

but soon it'll become normal to you.

it's really not as scary as it seems :]

Middle school's not scary at all it's very easy to get adjusted to you'll see. You'll make a lot of friends that'll be into all the same stuff as you in no time because it's more diverse then elementary school. So just be yourself and don't be shy! :]

Middle school isn't bad at all. IF you get lost, I'm sure a teacher/janitor/whatevertheheck will help you. Trust me, after a few days you'll be okay.

I'm also going to middle school in a week >.>

Except my problem is, I decided to go to a different school than the one my school feeds into. The only people I know are some who are going there that I have on msn, and most are guys. Its really scary actually being around them though lol.

anyways Im sure that everyone going into middle school will be fine, I've read alot about it and people say that you get used to it very easily. The only thing Im worried about is being around all those people I dont know xD

~Whitestorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back