Meme Middle school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Tama

Reaction score
there was a young makiko named Ava who's bf was a mikazukitchi. they were going inot 7th grade at Meme Middle school. on the first day, an okugatachi comes up to Ava and says...

"Go out with me or I'll tell the whole school you wet your bed." Ava was known for being a little bit of a scardey cat, so she arranged a date with the okugatachi, who was named Nick.

He took her to his his house and forced her to woo hoo with him a week later she found out she was pregnant she told himand he said..... :angry:

I never knew this would happen! this is all my fault.He grabbed his swiss army knife and...

she said "you're disgusting." his reaction was...

"Well at least i didn't woo hoo in 7th grade!" he said. The whole class gasped. They were wondering why she was so fat. The next day Nick took Ava to his house again and...

she left immediatly saying "it's all your fault!!" and then...

Nick took her and locked her in his room with him.

"Let me out!" She cried!

"I don't think so" Nick said. Ava could not escape.

She was already pregnant but he woo hoo'd her again! She was the disgrace of the school, known as 'tart' by everyone. She was feeling the pressure to have an abortion but at the same time it was her baby.

so ava told everyone at school that it was all nick's fault. when they heard that, they said...

They all just said, "Yeah right" because Nick threatened them. Again and again Nick did the same thing; kidnap her, lock her in his room, and woo hoo her. It was almost time to have her baby. It was so much for her that she ran away from home and lived with Nick. She didn't go to school anymore. Finally she knew it was time. She couldn't go to the hospital because the whole town was looking for her. The pain was too much, and she screamed.

"shh," Nick told her,"Relax and push."

After a long time she finally had her baby, a :hitodetchi: . They decided to name him Kevin.

"Nick,"She said,"I love you!" She was so happy. After all this time, she had grown to love Nick...

But another baby was coming. This one was so hard to push out, Ava was beggining to think that the baby would never come out. But, suddenly, a pretty :eek: came out. "She's...beautiful,"Nick whispered as he wiped a tear from his eye. The little girl was named Tear.

Ava thought Kevin ( :rolleyes: ) and Tear were the cutest little kids ever. Nick's opinion was...

but they didn't know about what had happened in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back