Webkinz Avatar shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

munches96

June 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
fill out this form. I cant make moving avatars.

Webkinz:

Head accesories:

Feet accesories:

Shirt:

Pants:

Background:

Other:

I'm gonna go make an example to show you.

My example is my avatar

Webkinz:Lil panda

Head accesories:pink bow

Feet accesories:brown loafers

Shirt:pink shirt

Pants:blue jeans

Background:purple

Other:

This looks great! I'd love to have a Webkinz avatar!

Webkinz: White Terrier

Head Accessories: The pink bow that all girl White Terriers have!

No feet accessories, shirt or pants please.

Background: Light pink!

Other: If you can make text, it would be great if it could say 'Sugarbelle' in the bottom left corner (in dark pink!)

Thanks! ^_^

hey, i figured out how to make moving avvies.this is the link for a moving avatar, that bratztroxg can use. tell me if you like it!

hey, i figured out how to make moving avvies.this is the link for a moving avatar, that bratztroxg can use. tell me if you like it!View My TinyFx
I'm sorry - I can't view that avatar! Windows Parental Controls blocks it! :( But it will let me view photobucket pictures, could you please post the pic on photobucket for me to view and use? Thanks! :)

You can also use PhotoScape to put specific files together and make moving avatars however you like! You can download it for free at Download.com!

(Sorry if it sound like advertising. I'm basically saying how to get a software.)

Ok, I'll try to put it on photobucket. Now, it might not be moving though, cause I think tiny fix only works on tinypics (whatever). So from now on, please tell me if you want a moving avatar or not, and where you want me to post it.

Webkinz: Black lab yellow lab and chocolate lab (only yellow lab if you cant do all 3)

Head accesories: 0

Feet accesories: 0

Shirt: 0

Pants: 0

Background: Webkinz logo

Other: Writing: If one webkinz: The lab is after you :)

If all 3: Labs are after you <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back