The Secret Life of an Over Educated Dork

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiKnowItAll

Reaction score
I know this sounds dorky,but I am here to tell my story. Nothing but my story. Ok so the first day of school was Tuesday. I thought I might be over my crush but then, I saw his face. It was smiling shining with independence! Never did he look at me, but I don't care at all. He is one of the most amazing people I know! His eyes are gorgeous and his smile gleams and his hair, OH HIS HAIR! It is so beautiful. Ok so the thing is he doesn't talk to me ar anything. I can't even believe I like him so much. I even cried because I knew I had no chance with him. I have liked him faithfully for 2 years. I can count on 1 hand how many times he talked to me and I remeber them like the back of my hand. I can't believe I cried! That is so not me! The thing is, is that I've never felt this strong about ANYONE! And I don't know, I just kinda maybe think I love him.................. This is a feeling I can't deny! I just can't deny it!

It's just a crush. You'll get over him eventually. I wouldn't suggest getting into a relationship with him though. But definitely talk to him and get to know him. Who knows? You might become really good friends!

Well he didn't talk to me today. And you see, I CAN'T talk to him! We live in 2 different worlds! I'm NOT popular and he IS! Also, today everything I heard or talked about reminded me of him, me liking him, and just that stuff. One time and English we were talking about capitalization, CAPITALIZATION! And it reminded me of him! Oh and I have news! This other cute guy talked to me! He holds the door open for me and lets me go first through the door before barging through. He IS cute too. I keep getting own to myself everythime I think HMMMMM.... Matbe I like him more. NO ONE could replace my guy! BUT, my guy doesn't even hold the door open for me, much less let me go through the door first. Trust me after two years I know him inside and out everyday I watch him and learn little by little. My guy is one year older the other guy is one year younger. He is nice sweet and I think he is supposed to be in my grade, but he likes my bff! And the only reason he talked to me is to see where she was. But the way he talked to me with respect and like in a nice way! IDK, well gottago. Talk later!

Yes,I say chat with him and get to know him better.He might like you and (like GG96 said) could become great friends.Take risks!

I'm not sure if this is true but is he avioding you because of his friends (sometimes boys are influenced by other boys to be "cool" and aviod someone) Test this by trying to talk to him when his friends aren't around.Also another thing could be that he is avioding you cause he has a crush back and he's shy.He could also just be a shy person and not realize that it seems hes avioding you.or he could just be avioding you.

But nomatter why he ignores you dont let a crush at school who doesnt know ruin your whole day.

Thanks for all of your advice! I think I have kindapulled myself together this weekend. We started school last week and I think I was just over whelmed with new couples and new flames. You know what I mean? I think I'll be able to gain self control this week and will be sure to keed you all updated with what happens Monday (tommarow)

Well, you're not going to get anywhere if you don't talk to him. ;]

But don't force it. Remember there are plenty of fish in the sea and why spend time on some one who you don't even talk to?

A crush is only a view of someone in perfection. Love is much more than that. And who knows, maybe when you get to know him he isn't even worth your time.

Well, you're not going to get anywhere if you don't talk to him. ;]
But don't force it. Remember there are plenty of fish in the sea and why spend time on some one who you don't even talk to?

A crush is only a view of someone in perfection. Love is much more than that. And who knows, maybe when you get to know him he isn't even worth your time.
Took the words right out of my mouth! ^.^

Just become friends. Once you start going out with someone you are realy good friends with it sometimes can ruin your friendship =/

Well if he is alone start making sighns that are obvious that you like him.But dont push it.If you have a guy which is your friend ask them to tell him what tipe of things he likes like basket ball start practising it when you are pretty good you can go to your courtyard and if there is a basketball net start playing it if you are good it will atract his attention and maybe start playing with you.If you are hope less it will still attract his attention and if he likes to help he MIGHT come near u and give some advice. Hope i helped :eek:

Try doing something that will get him to notice you. When you get the chance to talk to him, go for it! But, you just like him for his looks. Is he mean? Is he nice? You don't really know until you start talking to him. If you do like him, try to become friends and slowly ease into it.

I would see what he's like (personality), and then move on to becoming friends. If you just sit there watching him and thinking how awesome he is, your going to not get anywhere. Crying doesn't help, but talking does.

Hope I helped. =D Sorry if I sounded mean. :D

Well you're going nowhere with this attitude.

You have to talk to him. Girl, just because you're not in his league or whatever, doesn't mean you can't be.

If you want it bad enough, you would go off and do something about it instead of crying over it.

There's no use of crying over something you can fix, ya know?

Go and ask if you can sit by him at lunch or something. I dare you. :D Or just say hey, I like your hair today, or I like your shoes or something.

Deeefy the odds.[:

Well you're going nowhere with this attitude.You have to talk to him. Girl, just because you're not in his league or whatever, doesn't mean you can't be.

If you want it bad enough, you would go off and do something about it instead of crying over it.

There's no use of crying over something you can fix, ya know?

Go and ask if you can sit by him at lunch or something. I dare you. :D Or just say hey, I like your hair today, or I like your shoes or something.

Deeefy the odds.[:
That's what I wanted to say! I guess I wasn't tough enough to say it.

I dare you just to go up and say, "Hey." The worst thing he could do is ignore you. And if he does, you know he isn't your type. Do what you want to do. It's your choice.

Hmmm in a situaton like this try and talk to him and try to become friends.nothing beats a good friendship and NOTHING is worse than a ruined bad friendship.you should become friends and thats it.it will be sorted.just start off with the casual "Hi, how are you today?" thing.who knows you MIGHT become friends.

Hope that helps :p

pmst :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back