Back Pack Back Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Escape.Me

Reaction score
One of my curious questions.

What's on your 08' Backpack for this year?

Mine is a light blue / turquoise backpack with yellow stars on it.

Comment or vote, please :]

Ah, I have my amazing My Chemical Romance messenger bag.

I'm so excited to use it again, I don't know why.

I have this backpack, except it is in white and gray (mostly white with more gray outlines) and it cost less than half as much.

I'm thinking of putting some pooh bear pins I have on it, but I'll probably just leave it plain.

My old backpack last year was covered in paint and mud. I only had it for a year, but it had some pretty bad accidents. My backpack before that had writing all over it. It was also covered with duct tape patches. He was pretty old and had some injuries D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mines brown and blue. It has tropical flowers on it. I put three pins on it. One hope pin, and Two Jonas Brothers pins. :D I have a keychain that says N for my name. I put a keychain of the Eiffel Tower because I love France!!! And I have one of those chain thingys where you can put other keychains on it...Well its hard to explain Lol. But Its a blue doggy bone. I love it!!

EDIT: Oh and just case I don't want to use the bag I have a tote bag that says, Love Our Planet. And its one of those cotton bags.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an awesome vans backpack with white bricks on it and Vans written all over it. It is cute and it's an AWESOME backpack! It COULD be cuter though, but I'm glad I'll have a nice backpack that'll work for me. ^^

The same beige messanger bag I had in seventh grade. I won't see it all day, so it's like...whatever.

I'll probably spazz it out later.

I have a messenger bag. They actually don't hurt your shoulders so much.

Mine is an abercrombie tote (the blue and white striped one).

hmm.. this year i tried to go with something small. i just went to target and bought myself a small black backpack with a whiute skull on it.

i actually hoped to get a hoodie backpack from hot topic. but sadly there wern't any there.

I just got a Nike drawstrin backpack?

And sometimes I wear this American Eagle bag, too.

I have a black and white checkered Dickies backpack. The regular two-strap thing. pretty simple, but I like it 8D

Mine is black with with whiteish tropical flowers. it's L.L. Bean and it's called Black Island. I got a lunchbox that's also Black Island. My name is sewn across the bookbag in script. My name is in silver because it's on top of a white flower. It's really cute, comfi, and goes with absolutely everything I wear.

I have a greyish-blue messenger bag that says "Blurr" [the company that made it] and it has a line of pins on the bottom. It's really simple. It has some keychains and stuff on it, too.

I have a Jansport backpack with a tattoo design ^3^ It has snakes and swords and goth start and the tattoo hearts all over it! I really like it. I was gonna get one of those Dickies backpacks I saw at Hot Topic, but they wouldn't fit this freakin' huge binder I have for school. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back