That was a bit wierd....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAGIRL2008

Reaction score
Ok, I am looking after my Brothers V5.

I was setting the time to make it go to sleep(at this time I had already noticed it's bleeping sounds where a bit funny) I had just completed it when the WAIT! Sign came up. It had RESET itself!!

I left it like that while I went down the beach for about 3 Hours.

I came back and I realised I had to just reset it.

I started to set the Time and Date when it came up with the WAIT! Sign again.

It kept doing it. Coming up with WAIT! every second!

Then the screen went blank and I don't know what to do.

Is it Broken?

PLEASE HELP!!

~Tammie~

:angry: :p :huh: I really don't know. I figured out the battery in my tama was too thin. Maybe it's the battery and i think it's broken. L8r!

Did you drop it ? If so , it may have messed the insides up. It's most likely broken. But try poking the little hole in the back. Also , try to explain to your brother how sorry you are. It'd be a nice gesture to get a new one. But from what i've heard , it's probably broken...

Tama62

Maybe the battery was defective? When I got my 5.0, the battery lasted for over 5 months, just yesterday, when they beeped to play, I did so, then all of a sudden. BEEP! So I pressed restart, then download, no-go... I was really upset, so I'm going to wait until I can get the 5.5 or the 6, cause I'm not gonna do another 5 months (24 gen)

change the battery. it may be defective but i'm am almost positive that your battery needs to be changed.

I did drop it..... but it was only a little drop(not from a very high height) I don't know what happened.

It was weeks ago.

I did explain how sorry I was Tama62, he didn't care, he doesn't ever take care of his Tamas, but that is going off topic.

I think it's broken. I'll buy some new Batteries and try changing it's battery.

I think it is broken.

Thanks guys for helping out.

~Tammie~

hey thats what happend to mine for ages. i didnt no wat to do but then it stopped after like two days cuz i just left it alone

Thats happend to me. The battery is low you need to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back