Oh help...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
Okay, so I had put my ojitchi to sleep, and turnedth light off.An hour later, I woke up to dununundununun....(The dying sound)And I couldn't figure out which one it was.I looked at my Ojitchi an it was dying!!! :eek: :eek: I thought I put it to sleep!!!I reset and downloaded,and it has done this FIVE times now!!!!!!!! and every time it was asleep!!!!!HELP ME PLEASE!!!! :ichigotchi: :gozarutchi:

Isn't that one tamagotchi you have the one you get when you take care of it for along time? Well, it's possibly it's time to pass on?.. Cause I think the one you have right now is the elder Tama.. And if it is.. Sorry about the loss, don't feel bad though, my tama was on it's 24th gen, when the battery decided to screw up, I tried to reset it, and then download, no-go. I got really upset, so I'm gonna wait to either get the new 5.5 or the 6... Cause I'm NOT gonna take another 6 months to take care of them just to see the battery screw up on me..

No, Passing on from age is only for the P1/2s, and I DO have the elder tama.
Hmm.. Then I'm not sure then, it MIGHT be the battery, I dunno what to tell ya. How long have ya had the elder tama for?

Checklist:

- What is the age of your Tama?

- What is its hunger/happiness status? Maybe when Tamas get old they drop really quickly.

- Did you set the time correctly?

Okay, so I had put my ojitchi to sleep, and turnedth light off.An hour later, I woke up to dununundununun....(The dying sound)And I couldn't figure out which one it was.I looked at my Ojitchi an it was dying!!! :angry: :eek: I thought I put it to sleep!!!I reset and downloaded,and it has done this FIVE times now!!!!!!!! and every time it was asleep!!!!!HELP ME PLEASE!!!! :D :(
After you download it, be sure to set the time & date on your Tamagotchis clock.

Idid, It ws fast asleep, and I actually looked at the time after, and it was when it first woke up, and it's hearts were full and everything!!!Which reminds me....*runs to check on ojitchi*

Okay, so I had put my ojitchi to sleep, and turnedth light off.An hour later, I woke up to dununundununun....(The dying sound)And I couldn't figure out which one it was.I looked at my Ojitchi an it was dying!!! :) :) I thought I put it to sleep!!!I reset and downloaded,and it has done this FIVE times now!!!!!!!! and every time it was asleep!!!!!HELP ME PLEASE!!!! :eek: :)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm this happened to my friend exept it wasent a ojitchi it was a mimagotchi. he said his game was glitched. I can ask him to what he did to fix it? Ill edit when i find out

This has never happened to me, but I'm glad your tamagotchi is okay now. What I would advise you to do is the next time your tamagotchi gets sick and you hear the dying sound grab a pencil, pen or sharp object and press the little gray button on the back covering of your and press the middle button on your tamagotchi when you see a tamagotchi egg on the screen. Choose the download option and your tamagotchi should be just the way it was before it was dying. To make sure this doesn't happen again you should use the sleep trick to protect your tamagotchi whenever you can't take care of it. For more information click this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back