Teen Book Club

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiKnowItAll

Reaction score
Hello! I just got this great idea for a book club. I named it a Teen Book Club becuase I thought most girls and guys on Tamatalk were at least 13 of age. If your not, that's ok! I will make an extra reccomended book list just for you, but you will have to tell me! Ok now, before we get started I want to introduce myself! My name is Hannah! You also may know me as TamagotchiKnowItAll! I am a teen who lves to read! LOVE IT! I just love realistic fiction and sappy books! Right now I am working on the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series. I just got done with ttyl, ttfn, and l8r g8r. Might I say BRAVA Lauren Myracle, BRAVA! Here are some books I reccomend. Please let me know of anyother changes! Fell free to tell me because after we all have been satisfied with the list we can begen to read! So here ya go!

1. ttyl

2. ttfn

3. l8r g8r

4. Sisterhood series

5. Harry Potter series

6. The Big Book of Girl Stuff

7. Esperanza Risings

8. The Cat Ate My Gymsuit

9. Alison In Wonderland

10. Through the Looking Glass

I know 9 and 10! I'm a sucker for the classics!

Ok so anymore reccomendations! Tell me if you don't like the books I have on there! Don't be shy! Ok so come on! Let's have some fun READING!

P.S. I am not sure if there is a forum like this. If there is, SORRY! Really I am. If this is not allowed sorry again!

I think thus would be better iin "Stuff We Read". And Clubs arnt allowed.

I think thus would be better iin "Stuff We Read". And Clubs arnt allowed.
I agree it's better there. I'm not entirely sure if this is a "club" or just a list. If you need to be a member then it's not allowed. If not and it's more a list then fine. Could you please elaborate for us?

I agree that it would be better in stuff we read too. I wasn't thinking about it at the moment. SORRY! No, it is not a club. You don't have to be a member. This is just a place where girls and guys can put together a list and read!

1. Erec Rex and The Dragon's Eye

2. Erec Rex and The Monsters of Otherness

3. The Lightning Thief

4. The Sea Of Monsters

5. The Titan's Curse

6. The Battle of Labyrinth (3-6 is a series)

7. Olive's Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back