Sign in to follow this  
Bubbles11

Ok something very strange just happened to my tama

Ok I just connected with a v2 and another v2 and it gave mine a gift and it was blank but it had the effect of a turd or snake, but it was nothing! What happened. :( :D :D :angry: :huh:

[color=hotpink]The other v2 gave yours a empty gift, he tricked him. So your tama got mad. It's happened to me quite a few times. [/color]

:(

[quote name='mimitchiz' date='Jul 30 2005, 03:47 PM'] Sometimes other pets give other pets nothing. [/quote]
Yes, and sometimes it's funny. :(

[quote name='nolee' date='Jul 30 2005, 03:44 PM'] [color=hotpink]The other v2 gave yours a empty gift, he tricked him. So your tama got mad. It's happened to me quite a few times. [/color]

:D [/quote]
its always funny when that happens

Oh yeah it is pretty funny. :angry:

Yeah it happened to me once. I was on an airplane and this kid had a V2. So we ended up connecting. MInes went to his screen and gave him a present that contained...nothing. My Tama then just starts laughing, so I end up punishing him. Spoiled brat of a Tama, if you ask me. :angry:

Oh yeah, brat's. Children can be so difficult...:lol:

I like wen things like that happen because it gets your training level up. Very handy! :(

[quote name='Super*' date='Jul 31 2005, 10:59 AM'] I like wen things like that happen because it gets your training level up. Very handy! :( [/quote]
exactly my point thats how i got my training bars up to full and he was only 1yr old ;)

:D itz annoying when that happens. :D and a lil funny.

I have connected two of my version 2's before and it gave out nothing. It was odd when it didn't give out anything. :P

B) :D B)
:blink: :D
:ph34r:

Your Tama got mad because Tamagotchi's don't like getting happy thinking they're gonna recieve a gift then find nothing.