AH! I LOST MY TAMAGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Someone please help me - I've lost my Tamagotchi!!! It is still in the house, but I don't know where. Could you guys please make some suggestinos of where it could be? Or just cheer me up at the least? I am very sad and boorrreeeeddddd............ :huh: :blink: :huh: :huh:

Please someone - HELP ME BEFORE I DIE OF BOREDOM!!!

:( :( :(

well your gotta retrase your footsteps, tell everybody to look for it. all the times I lost mine there in places like on shelves on on the piano and most commonly under the sides of the couch (allways the lair of the rmote control). as for the cherring up sorry no jokes :huh: :( :( :( B) :huh: :blink: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look in your laundry basket (or the pile of dirty clothes on your bedroom floor.) You might have left it in a pocket.

Just try and retrace your steps and like binary said try the pocket of some pants you wore earlier.I hope you find it.Sorry I have no jokes either.Just try looking literaly every where and eventualy it will turn up.

when i lose any thing i

1.firstly follow my footsteps

2.if i can t find it look in unexpected places

3. if that doesen't work then look in places you mostly put your tamagotchi

hope i helped

:)

i lost my tamagotchi so much times.

first, ask someone. if they said ''i don't now'' ask them again to put them angry. then,

they probably(i don't now so much english!!!)they know were is it. if not, look at the floor,

your bed, other people bed(just in ocasions!),or remember were do you go after you

lost it.it help me.i lost it at the hospital.rare, no? ;)

I HOPE YOU FIND IT!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
bathroom floor

purse

backpack

ask your little brother or sister if they took it.

check your dogs/cats bed....my cat always hides things in his bed lol..when something is missing thats where i go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back