smart family?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eridan

Reaction score
Hi!! Today I went on the dating with my violetchi she got married to this dude who has a leaf on his head (sorry I don't know the name) im not sure what percent bonding violetchi had but they married. 2 eggs appeared they are now 2 mimifuwatchis. It says that this is a smart family! Why did this happen? I thought the only familys were violetchi kutchi mame and meme. Why didn't it show up as blended? So can some1 tell me why this happened and if they get pets or something special MANY THANX! Tamatalk rules

Please help me out!

I guess it's not a blended family because the adults that got married were actually in the same family. But, the "smart family" part, i really didnt understand either. I wouldnt have guessed that violetchi and the other guy would make a "smart family". What were the names of the adult parents?

all of the characters on the v5 belong to 1 of 3 families: Smart, Cheerful and Easy going. both violetchi and Hatsugatchi (the tama with the leaf on its head) belong to the smart family. but if their children don't get high enough bonding they become blended. the pure families are the only ones who can get pets. but this is normal, don't worry.

the character that ur violetchi married is called hatugatchi and he is a secret character that u get with low bonding if u ghet hatugatchi on ur tama u should eat the sesame pudding {if u don't have u can find the code for it on tamazone} so anyway eat the pudding and ur hatugatchi will turn into kuromametchi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back