Sleeping help 4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinybullet

Reaction score
Is it possible for me to wake up a 4.5 tamagotchi? If so can someone tell me how?

I wanna go on tamatown but hes sleeping! :mametchi:

I don't know of any way to wake up a tama after it's asleep, unless you reset the time to when your tama would normally be awake.

like Parade said change the time to around 8:00 AM or 9:00 AM which is when it normally wakes up.

press the middle button which shows you the clock screen. then press A and C together at the same time. press A to scroll through the numbers and press B to select a number then press B to return to the normal screen. and you could change the time any time you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can change the time whenever you want and you can always change it back to whatever is current or current.

Like iceringer said, make sure that no icons are selected and then press the B button; this will bring the time screen up. From there, press A and C at the same time, and the word "SET" should come up just below there the time is displayed. Use B to scroll down to the "hour" section of the time; use A to scroll through the options, and B to "select" it. Do the same for the minutes, and you're done! To get back to your tamas regular screen, simply push B again.

like iceringer said just press b that will take u to the clock screen then press a and c at the same time then u press a to scroll through the numbers then just press b twice to return back to the normal screen easy peasy.!! and u can change it to any time u want...

hope i helped

memetchi7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back