Back to the "older" tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkgrapes2007

Reaction score
well, i'm back to playing angel tamagotchi and V3 becos I find that they are simpler to play and does not need a lot of time. As for V4, V4.5 and V5, they need more time to take care etc. Find myself couldn't stand them when I am busy working and their mail icons etc keep blinking!! I still find the original tamagotchis (the earlier versions) are more fun! What u think???!! :p :)

I agree! I have a mild case of OCD...at least I think I do...I show a lot of the sighns for it... And the blinking mail icons will drive me insane!I need them to all be not illuminated,unless I'm using it. .____. (i tend to promptly take care of time-outs)

meh,all the batteries I have are dead. T_T

i agree. i have 4 other tamagotchis: 3 connections and a plus. all of their batteries are dead and i only have my angelgotchi running currently because it is easier to take care of and has more exciting features.

I am actually buying a mini and an original sometime soon.

I like the newer versions, but I think it's aiming more for children, to keep them busy, rather than caring for your pet at all ages.

The older tamas are my favorite, because they're simpler and because they seem to live longer.

I currently have a P2 and a V3 running, and will be getting a Mothra and an Umi No in the mail soon.

There's just too much going on with the newer tamas. School and job and and all these rare souvenir items you have to go to TamaTown to get...it seems like the characters aren't really based on care anymore. You can totally neglect them, but as long as you put them in school, it's fine! I don't like that very much. I prefer my simpler tamas.

The older tamas are my favorite, because they're simpler and because they seem to live longer.
I currently have a P2 and a V3 running, and will be getting a Mothra and an Umi No in the mail soon.

There's just too much going on with the newer tamas. School and job and and all these rare souvenir items you have to go to TamaTown to get...it seems like the characters aren't really based on care anymore. You can totally neglect them, but as long as you put them in school, it's fine! I don't like that very much. I prefer my simpler tamas.
I totally agree on everything you said. :angry:

I don't think V5's are that hard to take care of. The mail function is gone and they can go a lot longer with out needing your help. But then again, the Tamagotchi's before V4's were a lot more simpler.

I agree.The older versions are much more simpler and more fun but the V5 dosen't require a lot of care.The V4's mail option drives me insane!

I've been wanting an Ocean forever, and a new V1 would be nice.

i like the older ones too! atm i have my friends v1 running cause mine is stuffed and glitch-ridden and she doesnt like tams anymore. i like the v1 best. im currently searching around for a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back