Zelda Forums

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahsKiwichi

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]*sigh* i get in-and-out of playing zelda games. and i recently got in to OoT (ocarina of time) and i beat it. then i wanted to be apart of the game sort-a, and i decided to join the ZU (zelda universe) forum. and, i've posted new posts and new poles expressing myself like i do here, but it just isn't the same, somehow at leat 3 or more people critizis me, and, they think it's "stupid" how i express my feelings. it makes me sad, and it let me down alot. can someone help me, and PLEASE don't snap at me, i feel all bent and cripple caz i get that 24/7 from the ZU site.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Different fourms. Different people

Try throwing snappy comeback at em

better yet

don't

just ignore them

some people will like you

some people won't

Btw sorry if people are mean to you :(

I don't go on these fourms :l (im a zelda fan though)

Last edited by a moderator:
Different fourms. Different people
Try throwing snappy comeback at em

better yet

don't

just ignore them

some people will like you

some people won't

Btw sorry if people are mean to you :(

I don't go on these fourms :l (im a zelda fan though)
thanks, they say im to immature to reply to thier comments

Also go to the forums on NintendoHub.com. There's thousands of members just like TamaTalk.

But if you want a closely knit community, https://videogamefun.freeforums.org/ is good.

I think this should be in Non Tamatalk main as it has little to do with actual video games.

I think it can stay in Stuff We Play since it is about Zelda ...

Unfortunately, there are lots of different forums on the 'net and you just have to spend a little time getting to know them and then deciding if you like them. Not all forums will be right for you.

If you think about it, there are hundreds of Tamagotchi Fan sites around, but most of us use just a few - the ones we like the most.

As for forums where members are not friendly or tell you that you're too young - shrug it off and look elsewhere - there's no point in taking it personally - those forums are clearly not right for you if you're not having fun with your visits :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back