Funky Ways

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shilo_Tama

Reaction score
Okay...when you have a tama we all know that we want to keep them close by incase they need us. so be creative about how you do it! Here are some of my suggestions

Pocket Pet- not the best way to show off your tama but foolproof! Just slide your tama into your pocket. But dont put him/her through the wash!

Around your neck- get one of those lanyard things! hook on your tama and put it on. you can show off your tamagotchis shell design, a cool patterned lanyard and keep your tama close all at once! But be warned! Make sure you buy one thats not going to snap or break. it happened to me once and i was frantic. thankfully i found the tamagotchi. This one could be a bit embarassing if you're an older tam lover...

Your backpack- got a backpack that you take absolutely everywhere? attach your tama to it! voila! handy and cool. But make sure that if you leave the backpack behind...dont forget your tama!

Belt loop-- just like having your tamagotchi in your pocket but easier to check. no more trying to squish it in along with coins and your mobile.

Und jetzt du! (thats 'and now you!' in german)

Post a comment on my ideas and add your own!

When i was into tama's in like 1998/99 my mum and i used to sew secret pockets on the inside of my jackets. They were big enough for a tama to sit in comfortably in and not fall out. It also had a flap you could button down, so when i was running it would stay put, unfortunetly, I forgot my tama and it went through the wash. Altho im sort of relieved, coz it wasnt an Actual tamagotchi. It was a white heart with blue edging and blue buttons and it had lots of pets to choose from, like dog/cat/dino etc., which is clearly not a tamagotchi. But i did get an original 1997 tama. It was blue or purple and see through i think. I had that for 2 years before my sister was old enough to realise what it was and she stole it. When i whinged to mum, my sister heard about it and she decided that if she wasnt allowed to have it, then neither was I. She then flushed it down the toilet. Ive never forgiven her.

Now i keep my tama's in my handbag when i go out.

If you are a girl, you could also attach it to your ponytail or something lol.
Wouldn't that be a little heavy? What if it pulled out your ponytail?

heres a tip though: dont buy a pouch (you know those thingys you pet your tama in a backpack?) and put it in your bag at school... i learned that one the hard way! anyway i have shorts with a pocket on the INSIDE! i used that for mine once and it worked! ;)

ps: i was allowed to play with it in the middle of class!

Get a "Fannie pack" One of those things that has a big pouch for the front/back... That is on a belt sort of thing. Then you can always says it's a purse too... It works... They can go it or "hang out" too....

If you have a Tamagotchi Mini/Chibi you can wear it as a necklace...

I have one and I'm very tempted to try it xD

I have one of the GotchiGear Neck Chain things and I wear it around my house but when I go out and I stick in my pocket with the chain thingy hanging out ( Looks Kwl ) or Ill put it in my purse.

Cool ideas I love them:) Rock on people!

I usally have mine in my pocket although at dinner once I had it in my bag and I took it out and played with it and no one knew

Haha speaking of lanyards i've got a pirate lanyard with my tamagotchi v.5 on it right now ;)

Belt loop-- just like having your tamagotchi in your pocket but easier to check. no more trying to squish it in along with coins and your mobile.
I like all of your other ideas, and I DO have a lanyard with a Ichigotchi pouch as well, but I have to say something about this one. With my first Tama (a light purple V1), I hooked it onto my belt loop and my family and I went to town. We went to a resturaunt, and the table was like right over my Tamagotchi. When I lifted it up to check on it, I scraped the screen on the edge of the table :) . I STILL have a big scratch on the screen, and this happened years ago.

So, if you're going to hook your Tamagotchi on your belt loop, be careful. It can easily get scratched or hit by something this way.

I Love these iDeaS :D I usually carry mine around on a lanyard thingie, they are awesome. I have a blue mametchi one :angry: But when I go to school, I put it in my purse. i used to have a problem where I would lose my tama on the bottom of my purse and I couldnt find it. Then I attached a chain to a part of my purse, attached the tama chain and VOILA! a tama "life-line" :angry: Now, I never ever lose my tama in my purse when I need to check on him :angry: I like the hairband idea -tee hee!-

Latest posts

Back