HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Look at the link below, is it real?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• I don't know.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Plus one, that looks weird. I have never seen that design, but it has the BanDai logo on it.

Ohh, and the other one, that is a P2 tamagotchi.

yea its real. as long as it has the bandai little red square somewhere on the packaging its real :ph34r:

Well, it looks pretty real it has the Bandai logo but it's border is really wierd I think it could be a fake inside of a real tamagotchi packedging, or it could be a wicked cool tamagotchi.

I'm sorry but that first one can't be a real plus, it is in the right packaging, but the design of the egg is totally different, bandai tamagotchi's have had the same 'egg' design for the most part since they first came out, I'm 99% sure its fake, id steer clear just incase! there are plenty on ebay all the time so it's worth looking around a bit.

It's not real! I tried looking for them both and all they sold me was this cheap fake thing that was made of plastic!!!!!

Eesh! That fuirt one is an bvious fake! The egg design isn't like that... But if it is, It is a Pacific or Plus tama. But thereis no such egg shell design... Perhpas this is alittle late totell though. <_<

I don't know, but the directions will be in Japanese, So unless you know Japanese don't buy it. :( :unsure: :wacko: B) ;)

um well I think the first one isnt real and the second isn't the original tamagotchi...which I think that's the one you want, right??? :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back