age of tamatalk users? (and debugging V5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiDylan

Reaction score
P.S. Please! If someone can show me how to debug a Tamagotchi V5, (I know you can because I've opened mine, and saw the debug circle *even though it looks different*) please PM me or send a message that gives the web page that has a video or walk through. please also list what debugging a V5 does (if you know.). PLEASE DONOT TELL ME ABOUT THE RISKS!!! I ALREADY KNOW ALL RISKS FOR DEBUGGING! I HAVE DEBUGGED A V3 AND A V4 AND MY TAMA V3, V4 AND V5 ALL HAVE NO SOUND CORDS! I KNOW RISKS!!!

thank you, and sorry for being somewhat obnoxious...

Im not gunna post my age but ive debuged my v3!

But i couldnt find the debug circle on my tamagotchi

so i cant really help you there...

Hi. I'm sorry, but I can't post a poll for what age you WANT to be like I said I would. I'm too busy to do many things. :( Sorry! :( Dylan

(P.S. I just found out that Tamagotchi came out in 1997! That's the date my brother was born!!! (I was born on Dec. 13 1993))

Dylan

Last edited by a moderator:
P.S. Please! If someone can show me how to debug a Tamagotchi V5, (I know you can because I've opened mine, and saw the debug circle *even though it looks different*) please PM me or send a message that gives the web page that has a video or walk through. please also list what debugging a V5 does (if you know.). PLEASE DONOT TELL ME ABOUT THE RISKS!!! I ALREADY KNOW ALL RISKS FOR DEBUGGING! I HAVE DEBUGGED A V3 AND A V4 AND MY TAMA V3, V4 AND V5 ALL HAVE NO SOUND CORDS! I KNOW RISKS!!!
:p I'm 22. It's pretty cool, No parents.... you can do whatever you want... but you can't buy everything you want 'cause you got bills and taxes to pay...

:blink: About Debugging the V5 though... I think you need to soldier something to the board to do it...

Here's the link to the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back