Sign in to follow this  
MametchiDylan

age of tamatalk users? (and debugging V5)

P.S. Please! If someone can show me how to debug a Tamagotchi V5, (I know you can because I've opened mine, and saw the debug circle *even though it looks different*) please PM me or send a message that gives the web page that has a video or walk through. please also list what debugging a V5 does (if you know.). PLEASE DONOT TELL ME ABOUT THE RISKS!!! I ALREADY KNOW ALL RISKS FOR DEBUGGING! I HAVE DEBUGGED A V3 AND A V4 AND MY TAMA V3, V4 AND V5 ALL HAVE NO SOUND CORDS! I KNOW RISKS!!!

thank you, and sorry for being somewhat obnoxious...

*sighs* i am 9 years old.... :furawatchi:

*sighs* i am 9 years old.... :)

Me too.... :mellow:

19... :huh: :wacko: I was one of the original owners too! 97' great year... Year of Tamagotchi perhaps?

Im not gunna post my age but ive debuged my v3!

But i couldnt find the debug circle on my tamagotchi

so i cant really help you there...

Hi. I'm sorry, but I can't post a poll for what age you WANT to be like I said I would. I'm too busy to do many things. :( Sorry! :( Dylan

(P.S. I just found out that Tamagotchi came out in 1997! That's the date my brother was born!!! (I was born on Dec. 13 1993))

Dylan

Edited by MametchiDylan

P.S. Please! If someone can show me how to debug a Tamagotchi V5, (I know you can because I've opened mine, and saw the debug circle *even though it looks different*) please PM me or send a message that gives the web page that has a video or walk through. please also list what debugging a V5 does (if you know.). PLEASE DONOT TELL ME ABOUT THE RISKS!!! I ALREADY KNOW ALL RISKS FOR DEBUGGING! I HAVE DEBUGGED A V3 AND A V4 AND MY TAMA V3, V4 AND V5 ALL HAVE NO SOUND CORDS! I KNOW RISKS!!!

:P I'm 22. It's pretty cool, No parents.... you can do whatever you want... but you can't buy everything you want 'cause you got bills and taxes to pay...

:blink: About Debugging the V5 though... I think you need to soldier something to the board to do it...

Here's the link to the topic