I'm getting my first Webkinz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama2007

Reaction score
Well, I'm getting my FIRST webkinz from eBay and my dad says the next one I get is for my Birthday in December. Since December isn't as close as 1 or 2 weeks do ya'll recommend a certain Webkinz I should get??? If so just post and I'll check it up.

PS. If you have a link just post it aswell.

P.S.S. I'm from England so change the .com to .co.uk!!! ^_^

P.S.S.S. Thanks!!!

Here are some suggestions:

- Bullfrog (September's Pet of the Month)

- Toucan, Bat, Chickadee, or Blue Jay (Awesome flying Webbies) (And the bat's Seasonal)

- Manatee, Fantail Goldfish, or Bottlenose Dolphin (They're underwater pets! You'll be able to buy underwater rooms and you'll even get a free one 'cause it will be one of your first 10 pets!)

Good luck picking!

My first webkinz was a pink poodle. I think they're cute. My second was a dalmatian. They're also cute. And I only have 2 webkinz so I can't give you anymore of mine. But the one I really want is the hippo. They're sooo adorable!

I recommend:

~Duck (I have one called Marshmallow, it's the cutest Webkinz I have ever seen!! And it's seasonal for Easter)

~White Terrier (This was my first Webkinz, Sugarbelle, and she's perfect if you like fluffy, girly things!)

~Reindeer (Perfect for when Christmas comes! I don't have it, but it's 1st on my wishlist + its seasonal!)

The duck comes with a pond-bath, white terrier comes with white terrier scooter and reindeer comes with christmas sleigh!! (like Santa's!) If you need any more help, my username is sugarbelle123

Thanks, great!!! When does the reindeer come out? Is it out at like the beginning of December??? My birthday is on the 5th so I wanna get something special!!! :rolleyes: And I'm thinking of getting a yellow labrador!!!

Thanks, great!!! When does the reindeer come out? Is it out at like the beginning of December??? My birthday is on the 5th so I wanna get something special!!! :) And I'm thinking of getting a yellow labrador!!!
Some stores MAY have the reindeer. Especially card stores.

They usually start selling in October/November time.

I saw the reindeer in Hallmark the other day. :) They start selling around Christmas time (well, it is a reindeer!) and I can tell you that I've seen one and they are gorgeous!!! They'll actually probably be quite popular this Christmas, so it's best to grab them before Christmas comes! Like S.I.C. said, they'll start appearing in stores around October - but some are available now, and remember, if all else fails, try eBay!!! :)

i would reccomend you get one that is going to retire soon. you cant find any of the retired ones anymore. i just got back from hallmark and they still had webkinz samoyed in stock! so get the samoyed cause that one is retired(but i think you can still find them)

You could also get the goldfish. :D It's retired so will become very valuable very soon, but you can still buy him (I see him in most stores!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back