Sign in to follow this  
tamagirl1092

My tama is clumsy! Is that normal?

I was comeing back from Baltimore today and I noticed that my tama was doing the wave or something, and then it falls directly on it's face!! :D Then it gets up and starts dancing again and then falls! It keeped doing that for a long time, then it stopped. Does anyone know if that's normal for the flower tama? :( Please help!

it happens to all tamagotchis. they are called special animations

by the way did u say FLOWER TAMAGOTCHI???? thats a really rare tama

Yep, that's a radom animation. Fun to watch :D .

On a keitai, you can press C when nothing is highlighted and see all the normally random animations. You press C and it will do one of the animations,

ya thats normal

only mine runs around and then falls

Wow... I wish i had a ketai...

Wow... I wish i had a ketai...

I have one. :angry: If you wanna ask me anything about it, feel free to.

it happens to all tamagotchis. they are called special animations

by the way did u say FLOWER TAMAGOTCHI???? thats a really rare tama

Ya. I don't know the name of it. It looks like a tulip or something. I had no idea it was rare! :ichigotchi: Yay! :ichigotchi:

Yep, that's a radom animation. Fun to watch :ichigotchi: .

On a keitai, you can press C when nothing is highlighted and see all the normally random animations. You press C and it will do one of the animations,

What's a keitai? :ichigotchi:

What's a keitai? :ichigotchi:

a different type of tama and i think u can connect them wit cell fones

yeah it is normal for all tamas.

I was comeing back from Baltimore today and I noticed that my tama was doing the wave or something, and then it falls directly on it's face!! :furawatchi: Then it gets up and starts dancing again and then falls! It keeped doing that for a long time, then it stopped. Does anyone know if that's normal for the flower tama? :furawatchi: Please help!

I have the same Tama, which although unnamed by Bandai I refer to it as Weedchi. Mine does the same thing. It concerns me, but I suppose it is alright.

I was comeing back from Baltimore today and I noticed that my tama was doing the wave or something, and then it falls directly on it's face!! :furawatchi:  Then it gets up and starts dancing again and then falls! It keeped doing that for a long time, then it stopped. Does anyone know if that's normal for the flower tama? :furawatchi:  Please help!

:furawatchi: Yah, it's normal. It happens all the time on both my V2s, and all my V1s. Don't worry about it! :furawatchi:

Hey!!! B) u saaid that if any1 had anyquestions 2 to reply well i hav some questions that i need answered will u help me??? :( :D :D :furawatchi: :huh: :angry: