My tama is clumsy! Is that normal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1092

Reaction score
I was comeing back from Baltimore today and I noticed that my tama was doing the wave or something, and then it falls directly on it's face!! :D Then it gets up and starts dancing again and then falls! It keeped doing that for a long time, then it stopped. Does anyone know if that's normal for the flower tama? :( Please help!

it happens to all tamagotchis. they are called special animations

by the way did u say FLOWER TAMAGOTCHI???? thats a really rare tama

Yep, that's a radom animation. Fun to watch :D .

On a keitai, you can press C when nothing is highlighted and see all the normally random animations. You press C and it will do one of the animations,

it happens to all tamagotchis. they are called special animations
by the way did u say FLOWER TAMAGOTCHI???? thats a really rare tama
Ya. I don't know the name of it. It looks like a tulip or something. I had no idea it was rare! :ichigotchi: Yay! :ichigotchi:

Yep, that's a radom animation. Fun to watch :ichigotchi: .
On a keitai, you can press C when nothing is highlighted and see all the normally random animations. You press C and it will do one of the animations,
What's a keitai? :ichigotchi:

I was comeing back from Baltimore today and I noticed that my tama was doing the wave or something, and then it falls directly on it's face!! :furawatchi: Then it gets up and starts dancing again and then falls! It keeped doing that for a long time, then it stopped. Does anyone know if that's normal for the flower tama? :furawatchi: Please help!
[SIZE=8pt]I have the same Tama, which although unnamed by Bandai I refer to it as Weedchi. Mine does the same thing. It concerns me, but I suppose it is alright.[/SIZE]

I was comeing back from Baltimore today and I noticed that my tama was doing the wave or something, and then it falls directly on it's face!! :furawatchi:   Then it gets up and starts dancing again and then falls! It keeped doing that for a long time, then it stopped. Does anyone know if that's normal for the flower tama? :furawatchi:   Please help!
[SIZE=21pt] :furawatchi: Yah, it's normal. It happens all the time on both my V2s, and all my V1s. Don't worry about it! :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

Hey!!! B) u saaid that if any1 had anyquestions 2 to reply well i hav some questions that i need answered will u help me??? :( :D :D :furawatchi: :huh: :angry:

You don't need a ketai to get this animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back