Fanfiction

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digital Koi

Reaction score
Have you read / written any fanfiction lately? It doesn't matter, if it's about a book, or a musician. Or even a movie, talk about it here.

If some don't know what it is it's a broadly defined term for fiction about characters / real people or settings written by admirers.

Yes, I have; most of it is a musician fanfiction. I was thinking of making one myself, but I don't have the time.

Aha, yes I have read a lot of fanfiction. And I still do today.

Most of what I read is about bands that I admire.

I am currently writing one too, I was thinking about posting it on here in Tamagotchi Fan Fiction.

I don't know though. -shrug shrug-

I love fanfiction. :D I was going to write some about this one pairing, but I changed my mind. I love reading Anime, Zelda, and Harvest Moon fanfiction. lol

Fin fiction is my many favorite things to write. I'm writing some Naruto fanfiction...

Sometimes I do read the fanfiction that people post here, they're very good. :)

I love fanfiction and plan to write more. :D

-Shika Nara

No, not really. The only good fanfiction I've seen was an Inuyasha one I read a long time ago. I can't remember what it was called...

Band Fanfictions sorta make me go WTF. Since they're real people... why would you write about their lives...? I'd hate it if that happened to me.

I am an avid reader and writer of fanfiction, usually I stay within the bandom boundaries.

When I used to be an obsessive Naruto fan, i wrote a fanfiction for sasusaku. :D It got a lot of hits on fanfiction.net but I deleted it xD I quit fanfiction but now I think I'm coming back to it. Recently, I've been writing a fanfiction with my favorite movie Moon Child and I absolutely love the way its coming out^O^

I've tried to write fanfic but I can never do it fully.I have a bunch of Light/L, L/Matsuda, and Light/Ryuk ones sitting around.

So, I try to stick to reading fanfics. P: Falling For You and Awkward Encounters ftw.

[SIZE=7pt]Yes I do, I write SasuNaru yaoi... -coughlemonscough- Lol.[/SIZE]

www.fanfiction.net/~theskyscloud

My account, try not to red my fanfics if you dont like SasuNaru, yaoi, depression, OOC-ness and lemons >=D

Latest posts

Back