Seasonal Webkinz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bratztroxg

Reaction score
Hi there!

My Webkinz Duck, Marshmallow, is apparently a "seasonal" Webkinz. I'm thinking maybe she's for Spring or something. But I'm not sure what being "Seasonal" will get me, if anything! Is "Seasonal" just a title for Marshmallow or are there any special bonuses just for Seasonals? There was no mention of it when Marshmallow was adopted, no loot bag or anything like that. Should there have been? Can someone please tell me if there is anything special about having a Seasonal pet.

Thanks! :blink:

Seasonals are holiday themed. For example, Love Puppies and Love Frogs are the Valentine's Day seasonals, and are available only for that season. (Well, the Love Puppy is retired, yet the Love Frog is coming back next year.)

It's basically a Webkinz that is holiday-themed for the Holiday that its released.

Here are the sectionals so far.

Valentine's Day: Love Puppy (Retired), Love Frog (returning next year), Love Monkey (coming next year), and Love Cat (rumored for next year; virtual only)

Easter: Sherbet Bunny (Retired), Duck (returning next year), Cotten Candy Bunny (coming next year), and Lamb and Lil' Lamb (coming next year)

Halloween: Black Cat (back this year) and Bat (released this year)

Christmas: Reindeer (returning this year) and Snowman (either this year or next year its coming)

seasonal webkinz are ment for like a holiday. for example: the webkinz reindeer is for christmas. they are only avalible for a certain amount of time. the duck that you have is seasonal and is for easter. so you can only get it around easter.

I guess the seasonals are more rare since you can only buy them in the stores for a certain amount of time during a certain time period.
Yes, the next Seasonal I am hoping for is the Christmas Reindeer! :rolleyes: I shall hopefully be able to buy it around late October - November.

Well, seasonal Webkinz don`t give you anything special, but it does show people that you have a semi-rare Webkinz. You can only get them at a certain time. They are also harder to get because they are only available once a year, and they get sold out more quickly because of that. I hope you have fun with Marshmallow! ^_^

Well, seasonal Webkinz don`t give you anything special, but it does show people that you have a semi-rare Webkinz. You can only get them at a certain time. They are also harder to get because they are only available once a year, and they get sold out more quickly because of that. I hope you have fun with Marshmallow! :D
Cool, thanks! =D

xx

I have 2 seasonals. the duck named Izzy and the bat named Pookie. I love them so much!!!!

You can only get them in a certain season.

By the way toughTama love your siggy lol :D , not so much the avatar...

P.S. I can't think of anything creative for my siggy.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Seasonal means they are for holidays.

Duck and sherbert bunny-easter

Reindeer and snowman-Christmas

Love puppy, Love frog and Love monkey-Valentines day

Black cat-Halloween

That's all the seasonals I can think of right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back