I'm a newbie...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lufia83

Reaction score
Hi, i'm a newbie and this is my first chat. I need a little help...

1. How do you make an avvie?

2. how do you respond to a message?

3. On my version 2 tamagotchi, I guess I have my tama a lot of treats... It blushed and spun around, with the little sun above it and it played the "happy" tune. :D

Well... now I know how to reply. :D That was Bob. Bob says "Yay!"

Oh yeah, and when I try to reply this comes up: (wait a sec)

1. You can make an avatar in many ways, using a variety of programs. However, it's just easier to use one from the pre-set gallery.

2. To resond to a topic, click "add reply" beside "new topic" in the bar above the topic.

3. Um... I don't quite understand what you're talking about. It doesn't sound like a bad thing, however, if it made the happy tune...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 30 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

Why is that coming up? :D

Yeah, I know how to make one, in paint, of course- But how to you make it your avvie? :D

That is coming up because you can only post every 30 seconds. This is in order to reduce spam (Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages).

And please, don't double post. This means wait until another person replies after you before you reply again. :D

To make your avatar, scroll over "Settings" at the top and select "Avatar Settings."

Then either upload your avatar by clicking "Browse" and then clicking the avatar.

You can also upload your avatar on another host and use the URL here. It is easier to do the first, however.

Remember to keep your avatars .gif or .jpg.

(Oh, and by the way, You're my first person to ever chat to! WOOOHOOO!!! :ichigotchi: :D :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: B)

I just messed around in my settings folder... Srry I haven't replied in a bit. :D

Well... Srry to leave.... I wanna start my avvie, then I'm going on tamachat. I just wanna explore a bit. I don't want to hurt your feelings... but bye. :D

That was sextuple posting, just kididding. I guess Rivenn already showed you, I'll be your friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back