V5 Celebrity foods and items with special powers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary

Reaction score
This is for the V5 Celebrity only

The following meals fill 3 Hungry Hearts.

fried rice

bread

The following snacks & items fill 3 Happy Hearts.

carriage

Tama Store model

ice pop

calendar

dining table

The following meals, snacks and items can transform characters.

health bar = Puddingtchi back to normal

massage hands = Puddingtchi back to normal

milk = Modeltchi back to normal

3-way mirror = Modeltchi back to normal

carmel candy = Paparatchi back to normal

perfume = Paparatchi back to normal

golden bean = Mametchi into Eiyuutchi

chest = Memetchi into Antoinetchi

Note about transforming bad-care characters back to normal: only adults can be changed back into normal characters. Parents remain stuck as bad-care characters.

The following items increase Bonding level by 0.3%

dollhouse

home theatre

Magokorotchi

Note about Bonding Levels: The bonding level you see on the status screen is from 0% to 100% in steps of 10%. Internally, bonding is measured on a scale of 0 to 999 points. To see bonding go up by 10%, you need to use a 1-point item up to 100 times, or a 3-point item up to 34 times. This topic has more information about bonding: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=133696

Click here to see the topic about how to get the V5 Celebrity items for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
` how can i change my eiyuutchi to mametchi ? .

` coz' when my tamagochis ate the golden bean my mametchi change into eiyuutchi ?

how can i back it to mametchi ?

pls. help me .

` how can i change my eiyuutchi to mametchi ? .` coz' when my tamagochis ate the golden bean my mametchi change into eiyuutchi ?

pls. help me .
You cant.Same with Antoinetchi.Once you get the secret characters, you cant change them back

` how can i change my eiyuutchi to mametchi ? .` coz' when my tamagochis ate the golden bean my mametchi change into eiyuutchi ?

pls. help me .
There's no way to change him back.

what exactly does the caramel candy or perfume look like (btw how do you get a paparazzi family cuz i went out rollerblading today and when i came back in my tamas were paparazzis??)

CAN YOU GIVE US v5 CELEBRITY CODES I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 5 MONTHS :angry: :angry: :angry:

Does anyone know what the PC (computer) or the juice bottle do? They're 'Rare' items on the 5.5.

Last edited by a moderator:
xD I got my Celebrity recently and it's $4-$5+tax. Wow, I know.

wow four dollars mine was $16.99 not including tax and where did you buy yours?? ebay??

Wow, this helped lots! My Papratchi family is back to normal! :')

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back