WHAT?!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCIS

November 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
My v.4 has TWO people on there (and no its not a child- baby thingmy bob)

The first chacter is just a Mimitchi and the 2nd is eyes.......... yes a piar of eyes wired!

What is it?

hmm... do they actually look like eyes? Could be a glitch, or, like almonds said, so pixels are showing that shouldn't be

It was probably some kind of faulty pixelations or something like that, but I agree with greenalmonds, you probably did look at it at a funny angle.

:( ~Tammie~ :)

I've had this problem before. I recorded it.

[prank link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
That video is very bad rayquaza...That song is terrible.

Ncis-- Is there a way you can upload pictures so we can have a better idea of what you are talking about?

If not, could you maybe draw it in paint and then post? I have never heard of a tama and a pair of

eyes lol

Did it have a baby? If not, it may be a seasonal animation, such as a Christmas tree, Easter egg, snowing, etc.

its wierd when i tip the tam to the side it goes away

its wierd when i tip the tam to the side it goes away
Could it be something between the screen and the background paper?

[SIZE=8pt] hmmm thats weird never heard of this one before could be some faulty glitch or something!![/SIZE]

hope i helped memetchi7 :D :D :D hehe hehe

That's really weird. One time i tilted my tama and a few pixels showed, but that was it 0.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's probably just a few pixels that stand out.

I've got mine in front of me now, and when I tilt in some pixels stand out abit, but nothing like a pair of eys o_O

Have you spilt anything on it before (a liquid) , because my version 3 dropped into my Mum's coffee; it survivded but there was random pixels everywhere... :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back