Yuki Pengin/Penguin help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parade

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
OK, maybe I'm just stupid, but I cannot figure out how to get the battery door off of this sucker!

I got him in the mail today and pulled the tab and he seems to work just fine except that his screen is really dim unless I tilt him to an extreme angle. I'm thinking that the batteries need to be changed. No big deal, right?

Not so much.

Anyone know how the heck to get the battery door off? Does it take a special screwdriver or is there something else I can use? And while I'm at it, does anyone know what kind of batteries these Dinkie-style pets use? I'm totally clueless when it comes to these guys!

you'll need tiny screwdrivers for your penguin. Check your local dollar store for a cheap set of precision screwdrivers.

The batteries are small too. They are a type called LR44, they are button batteries.

I had that problem too... Luckly my dad had tiny enough screw-drivers to get it off.... I had to get new batteries... Just old batteries... Mine has a tendancy to be loose on the back now though... My penguin. Duct tape....great wonders.

Batteries generally for things like like that are LR44 or 357... Which are the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back