Glitch, NO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biga

Reaction score
Help! My tama v3 is having a crazy glith! First I had a 9 lb tamatchi and then... This wierd screen apears!!! It shows a cup a one some leters... There is a v and a f. There is a spilling cup and also two scones. I touch the key chain and it shows a new screen! There is a sick Teketchi and a flower. There are also some flags and a happy face.I just pressed the a button and now its lighter... The b button changed nothing. Same with the c!! I dropped it on the couch to see what happened, Nothing. Wait... Where are all the icons? Nothing happens when I touch the ketchain.

EDIT: I pressed rest and chose download and now my lovely tamatchi, Apele is gone! The name was also changed from Apele to Gaby! What?! My tama is only 0 years old now! This could be a new way to debug your tamas!!! No. No superspeed. Also, The usernmae was changed from me to user!!! One training bar... I had zero! Ek! Now it's a girl instead of a boy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a crazy glitch. So you didn't debug it? Did it ever come in contact with liquids and/or magnetic devices? Or have been dropped on hard surfaces? There seems to be a glitch with the internal circuit system of your V3. Check your battery too. Low or defective batteries may cause glitches as well. If glitches persist, try a full reset, and if they still occur, get a new Tama.

I changed the batteries a week ago. I only dropped it on my bed. Now it's back as a tamatchi and theres more!! When my tama goes to sleep, There is a shelf with some toys on it and a night light! Where do they sell v3's? When it's awake, It sometimes has some other items on the screen. I NEVER EVER debuged my v3. Debugging is going to break my tama.

:wacko: whoa man that sounds CRAZY! something probably spilled on it when you wer'nt looking and evaporated or something. or on the battery... or on the back on the tama... If it wet the circuitboard im not suprised. anyway i dont have a v3. i only have a v4.5. So i dont think i have experianced this tho. sorry i cant help/

This is a one of a kind Glitch, a crazy one too!

Well do you:

•Drop it offten

•Contact with liquids [Waters..]

•Play With the Inside of your Tama [Where Battery is Placed]

•Debugged your Tama

•Wrong Battery

If you have not done any of these than you have a real crazy glitch :wacko:

If it goes back to normal, which I hope, Than it was just a glitch. If this non sense keeps going you should contact bandai or just get a fresh new Tamagotchi, since your Tama has beenn pretty much reset.

I hope I helped a bit,

~TP~

Tama princess,

•Drop it offten No

•Contact with liquids [Waters..] No

•Play With the Inside of your Tama [Where Battery is Placed] No

•Debugged your Tama No

•Wrong Battery No

wow~ im sorry theres no way i can help. maybe someone in ur family dropped it and didnt tell you? have any little brothers or sisters?

aren't you the same person who said your tama said hello and it started a conversation with you? with that past we could use some proof that it happened. like a photo or somthing. sorry I'm trying my best not to sound rude.

:(

Tama princess,
•Drop it offten No

•Contact with liquids [Waters..] No

•Play With the Inside of your Tama [Where Battery is Placed] No

•Debugged your Tama No

•Wrong Battery No
As I have said, contacted with magnetic devices?

Nope. I haven't put it close to magnetic devices.

I don't have any younger siblings.

No. I out it in a place where it wouldn't fall.

maybe bandi accidentally did something or installed something wrong and they didnt notice and u happened to buy it? (hey anything can happen) if not then a big glitch is in there somewhere or something srry i cant help :D good luck fixing it

Could be a hardware defect. If glitches persist, you may wish to contact Bandai for a replacement.

:huh: Maybe you should remove the battery. Clean it.(The Tamagotchi and Battery) Leave the battery out for a while. Then place it back in and try it... as well as resetting it a few times... :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW. That's kinda nutso...

Have you tried a ROM test? thats the best way to prove if somethings screwed up inside your tama. Hold down all the buttons (kinda hard to do that, sorry) and press reset. Push the A button, then B, then C. It will have a few test screens, like if the screen works, the icons, etc. It will also say ROM OK or ROM BAD.

If anything looks kinda like it's not supposed to do that or it buts out in the middle of the test, that might be your problem.

It could be because something's inside your tama, causing a short. I know that you're scared to open the lil guy up (I was scared the first time too,) But as long as you're careful and put everything back exactly as you found it (oh, make sure that your hands are clean!) you shouldn't cause any damage. I've had to do this to my little brother's v2 because he just can't seem to keep it away from water (The screen had WATER IN IT!) If you need step by step instructions on how to do this, PM me.

I forgot about the time when I got dirt in the screen! Wait... Then I opened it up and fixed it... Um... I mean my brother fixed it....... Oh, I did that 3 years ago.

Last year I did a rom test and it eorked properly.

Nope. I haven't put it close to magnetic devices.
I don't have any younger siblings.

No. I out it in a place where it wouldn't fall.
I personally think your making this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back