boys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Don't expect a reply in one minute!!

And... i've had one.

I'm a guy. So I don't have a boyfriend and don't expect one in the future.

I voted NO then. Where's the option for me? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I really really want a boyfriend. This boy i think fancvies me. He keeps trying 2 sit by me in English and Science and stuff. Then he did my homework 4 me even tho i didnt ask him 2. and he keeps trying 2 sit as close as possible 2 me. BUt I do my best 2 keep away from him. Hes not my type and I dont like or fancy him. I feel sorry 4 him if he asks me out. A few boys ask me out sumtimes if I wear a mini skirt. And I hav big thingys 4 my age and I caught a boy in my form staring at them. I dont get many chances 2 hav 1 but Im only 12 and I think ppl who get boyfriends at tht age sumtimes just show off if tht boy is popular. I go 2 stage school so I think sum more boys wil go there.I really want a boyfriend. Also there is a boy I fancied and my friend new and told every1. I had 2 sit by him in French class between a friend and the friend who told him was behind me and another boy sat by her. The boy who sat by the friend tht told (kieron) asked Callum (the boy I fancied) tht if I asked him out wat will he say. Callum (who was about 2 go 2 the loo) sed No but I can tell if ppl r lieing and I dont think he was telling the truth. :D

Oh! And I 4got 2 say: I had 2 boyfriends. 1 since I was 10 and the other asks out every1 so I justy wenmt out 4 a day 4 a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a guy. So I don't have a boyfriend and don't expect one in the future.
I voted NO then. Where's the option for me? :eek:
That made me laugh a little :(

If it's just a friend that is a boy: Yes.

If it's an actual boyfriend: Also yes.

I've never had a boyfriend, and I think they're pointless. Yet at the same time I really want one! I know, it's weird. xP

Currently, I think I'm crushing on two guys at the same time. o_O I don't want either of them to find out yet. What do you do when you're in this situation?

No, I don't.

I've been told about a few boys who have 'taken interest' in me, but I'm more interested in staying friends with my ex for now rather than replacing him. Because that would be pathetic - He needs help right now as it is.

When I was a little girl(coughaboutfourcough) I had one. ;D

Haha..

I'm waiting for that special someone to find me. :3

I don't have a boyfriend because I am a boy, but I have guys who are my friends and girls who are my friends. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back