V4 Diary!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagirlemmax

Reaction score
Dear Diary,

I'm listening to music right now. I hav 2 go wiv Emzy (emma) my owner shopping. My stepsister Rosie, is coming too. She's forever putting on make-up and clothes, her friends are now coppying her. I hav friends too. the most intellagent 1 is a young mimitchi. I have to bribe her to help me revise for maths test tomorrow with a sandwich. Her favourite sandwich is tuna. My other best friend is a young mametchi, i asked him to help me with science, in return for another sandwich. English, I'm fine with. Its my best subject. Kylie, the young memetchi, is good at French, I am gonna call her and ask her to help me with it. These tests are all on different days, so il ask them round after school and stuff. I'm really hungry, so I'm going now.

Bye,

:D Max

Dear Diary,

We didn't go shopping because we have no need for it. I'm ever so happy because my family's here. And i'm evolving into a debatchi tomorrow! But we have stupid school. Emma has double games 1st thing. I have maths test. Masie's helping me. Emma has made a new friend and I might be able to be friends with her tama. My uncle Craig has got a new job. as a doctor. Yesterday, me and Emma watched ghost hunting on TV. There was ment to be a ghost violent nun tht died in this underground thing. And apparently made this ahh sound. Emma and I laughed and said she probably broke wind. Maisie is inviting me to this pool party tomorrow. it's going to be great! I'm going to Rosie's house now, bye bye.

;) bffl :D

Max :ichigotchi:

Dear diary,

I reset my life today. I didnt evolve into a debatchi, i evolved in2 sumthing different. Then everyone bullied me because I was ugly. I am a baby boy now. I wonder which family I will evolve into? If it's not kuchi I want to be debatchi! Fiona, my mummy, knows I have reset my life and is caring for me again. God, I'm even using the baby words! She has to use more baby words for me to learn. When I was a teen, I cared for baby Kevin. I can't get the hang of being his age. Oh well, those little kids have thier whole lives ahead of them. And now I'm one of them! Oh no. I have to go because I pooped and feel sick. My friends are looking really grown up to me now. They are adults. Masie's a mimitchi, lucky thing, Jack's a mametchi, Kylie's a memetchi, Alex's a kuchipatchi and Berry's a violetchi. They were the only ones that didn't bully me. Ooo! Now I get to meet some new tamas! Oh wait, they are the ones a babysitted yesterday. Mum and dad are staring after me, grandma and granddad are memetchis and ninjas agen. They are happy. My mum and dad are in thier 20's. Grandma and granddad are only 40 now so it's not old. I said "bye" to them and "Be bac soon" but it came out different: "Googuy!" and "Me come bac!" The maidoitchi nurse took me to the evolving room. Ok, I was wrong, the toddlers arent here this is the room to play and learn words and excersize to right weight before you evolve into a toddler. I'm skipping now. But I keep tripping and losing games."Come on, little Maxy!" Said the maidotchi and violetchi nurse, in a cooing voice you use to babies that I hate. Hmm, I will show them that I'm adult inside! Oh, too late! I felt a little dizzy. The nurses saw I was feel a little queer and carried me to a bed to evolve.When I woke up in a blue bed decorated with planes and toy cars,I saw that I evolved into a mizumatchi! I suppose I look kind of cute. Debatchi it is then! I will skip school and have low skill points! "Ok then!" Says the maidotchi nurse. "Before we will take you to the socialize room, what tama will you like to be? We will give you a booklet on how to evolve into that tama and your mummy incase your lose that one." The violetchi nurse said: " You are a mizumatchi so you can evolve into the meme family. The males in there are: Togetchis, simasimatchis and tosakatchi. There are universals too. The male universals are: Pyontitchi, Debatchi and gozarutchi. Here are some pictures of them." The Maidotchi nurse gave me a few pics. I looked through them. Even though I definatly knew it was debatchi I wanted to be but I reset my life, so I didn't remember what the tamas looked like. Wow! Now I know what a debatchi looks like! And he looks cool. I checked the personality: Debatchis are not very smart, but love to eat. They have huge teeth and like to keep them nice and clean. Debatchis love to tell jokes so there are very sociable and popular. Hmm...I think thats great! "Have you decided yet?" asked the maidotchi. "Yes," I said. "I want to be a debatchi!" The violetchi and maidotchi gave eachother a big smile. "That is a great choice!"they said. "Oh? Why?" I asked, eagerly. "He is very sweet and funny!" Said the Maidotchi."Infact, most of the girls love debatchis! It's 2nd popular next to mametchis! And the same popularity as kuchipatchis!" I smiled. I wanted to show those bullies and go round with a girlfriend whilst they are oldies and get jealous of them. That will show them! "Here's your instruction booklet." Says the Violetchi, handing me a posh, yellow, shiny book. "Please follow me to the socializing room." She helped me out of bed and I followed her into the socializing room.

Puchitchi: Hewo. I'm Kylie.

Max: Hi! I'm Max. Are you the baby who was is my cot with me?

Kylie: Yes, I think so!

Max: I had a friend who name was Kylie and she evolved into memetchi.

Kylie: Want to play? I have some friends who like to play princes and princesses!

Max: Yes please!

~Kylie walks over to a group of toddlers~

Kylie: Hello everyone! This is Max.

Harutchi: Hi. I'm Carl.

Mizumatchi: I'm Tina.

Harutchi 2: And I'm Mark.

Carl: I'm the King.

Mark: I will be the dragon! (roars)

Tina: Me the fairy godmother! Kylie, you are the princess and Max, you are the prince.

Carl: Lets put on tge costumes!

~Kylie dresses up in a long pink princess costume and tiara, Mark dresses up in a crown and cape, Tina puts on a sparkly fairy costume, Carl puts on a dragon mask and Max puts on a plastic suit of armor.~

Mark: Ok, Tina, you will visit Kylie and say she needs to meet a handsome prince. Then, we do what ever we like!

~Kylie sits down in a play castle and looking out of the window. Tina the fairy godmother comes inside.~

Tina: Hello! I'm your fairy godmother!

Kylie: Hello, I'm Princess Kylie. What do you want?

Tina: You need to marry a handsome prince!

Kylie: How? Where?

Tina: You are in trouble. You are going to be attacked by a dragon!

Kylie: Aww!

Tina: Bye then!~"flies" out of the window.~

Mark: ROAAARRR!!! I'm going to EAT you!

Kylie: AAAAAA!!!!!

Max: NOOO! I'm going to kill you you nasty dragon!

~pretends to stab dragon.~

Mark: No!!~pretends to die~

Kylie: Thankyou for saving me! ~hugs Max~

Carl: Thank you for saving my daughter! You will be married!

~Kylie and Ipretend to do a wedding service~

Just then, the Violetchi nurse came in. "We have important letters for you all." She said, handing out letters. We open them and it's the preschool letter! We are all happy and cheering and hugging."It's bed time now!" She said."First one who gets to bed gets to choose thge bedtime story!" They all run to the bedroom. "You coming yet?"asked the violetchi nurse."Yes" I said, "In a second." She walks out of the room.

Kylie and I look at eachother.

Kylie: So, which tama do you want to be when you are older?

Max: A debatchi, you?

Kylie: I love debatchis! (eyes glitter) I want to be a memetchi if I evolve into the meme family or a mimitchi if i evolve into the mame family.

Max: Great! I love memetchis and mimitchis! They are very pretty. And so are you.

Kylie: (blushes) Aww, really? Your very handsome.

Max: Thank you. Is there a baby called Kevin here somewhere?

Kylie: Yes, he's with his mummy. Thank you for saving me from the dragon.

Max: It was no problem.

~Kylie gives him a kiss on the cheek~

Max:(smiling) Want to have a race, Princess Kylie?

Kylie:(smiling) Yes my handsome prince.

~We run to the bathroom~

It's a great story we have and everyone is ever so nice. I think I like Kylie and Mark best. It was a great day today and I'm feeling great. When we got out of our beds to get some cookies and milk, me and Kylie held hands. She sent me a note saying: "I love you x" and I sent her a message back saying: I love you too.

<3<3<3

Goodnight

Max (new life)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear diary,

My owner said there is a BIG BANG THEORY UNDERGROUND IN AMMERICA!!! And my mums one of the scientests who's doing it. Tama Planet and Earth made a deed to use some of the greatest scientest tamas to make this big bang because it's thier universe too so they don't want to miss out on this amazing discovery. I'm ever so scared! What if it goes wrong and explodes the world?!? Emma said that they are using the best scientests in the word so it wont go wrong because they have been working on it for 20 years. And she said it would be great because I can tell my kids all about it. But I suppose you already know about it, and I think you want me to say what happened today. Well, after preschool, we got informed that we have to leave the hospital and go to our new appartments! We all spent an hour with our parents in drayton manor. I saw my friends a lot there too. I made a new friend! Well, I seen him before. It's Kevin and he evolved into a puchitchi! Same as Kylie! And he has a friend who he likes (the same way as I like Kylie) called Raine who is a harutchi. I'm happy for him. We were all crying when we said goodbye to our parents and we all went off to our new home. We were took in this huge,comfy bus and My appartment was next to Kevins! Kylie's house was next to Raine's and only a few doors away. The appartment building was called: The Lucky Clover. and was very posh and nice. It was a great name to call it! They othered free gorgause food to the babies and toddlers and nice cheap food to teenagers and adults. The appartments were completly free. And we could decorate our appartments too. I painted my walls yellow with a blue ceiling and a yellow bed and rug and chest of drawers and the carpet blue and wardrobe blue too. And a debatchi plushie and a picture of a debatchi on my yellow wall. I put a blue and yellow lamp on my desk and the instruction booklet on how to become debatchi. I walked over to Kylie's appartment and was about to knock but didnt because I heard voices from inside. I decide to eaves drop:

Raine: Ohh! So you like Max?(giggles)

Kylie: Yes! And you like Kevin!

Raine: Yes, when we were babies, he saved me from being eaten in a dream!

Kylie: Really? What happened?

Raine: It's a long story.

Kylie: Ok. Max saved me from being eaten in a play we were doing.

Raine: By what?

Kylie: By a dragon.

Raine: Cool! Do you know Tina likes Mark?

Kylie: Yes, thats old news!

Raine: Ok, what are you evolving into when you are older?

Kylie: A memetchi!

Raine: What are you evolving to when you are a teen?

Kylie: A-Whoa! I feel dizzy!

Raine:Oh no! You are evolving!

I felt a little dizzy too. Evolving again? i ran as fast as I could to my apartment an hopped into bed to rest.*************************************************************

When I woke up, I felt a little different. Teenager I am now! I wonder which one? I checked my growth chart. Now, I am either a universal or still in the meme family. I looked in my mirror and found out a was a cool gourmetchi! I wonder what Kylie evolved into? I walked out of bed and out of my appartment and knocked on Kylie's appartment. A young memetchi answered it.

Kylie: Yes? Oh my god! You evolved too?!?

Max: Yes!

~Max and Kylie hug~

Max: Congrats!

Kylie: Thanks! I like my new look.

Max: Do you think I should of been a universal?

Kylie: Oh. You are still evolving into a debatchi aren't you?

Max: Yes, don't worry. The book says if I keep my skill levels below 30, I should evolve into debatchi!

Kylie: (eyes glitter) Good! I'm gonna be memetchi!

Max: Nice! I wonder when we will get the letter for school?

Kylie: Should be today. I'm tired, I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.

Max: Goodnight.

I made myself a hot caramel capputino and grabbed some crisps. And then I made for bed. So goodnight.

Max

Dear Diary,

That capputino woke me up! So I'm staying with Emma till she gets to bed. I'm helping her with her homework right now. But this homework is easy. She just needs to do a introduction to the Tudor subject. Easy peasy. To her anyway. Everyone is asleep but I'm not because I'm taking more cappuchino. It makes me a little sleepy and Emma is about to read me a bed time story. She reads Rosie (a maskotchi) one too. Hmm...I'm kind of dozing off now....zzzz...Night...Night..

Ma..x

Dear diary,

We evolved! We I mean by me, Kylie, Raine and Kevin.

Max: Whoa...Im starting to get all blurry! Im fading! AH! *evolves* Im a..a...gourmetchi!

Kylie: *evolves* How come I feel so funny. *looks in mirror* I'm a young memetchi! YAY! *Hugs max*

Raine: Oohh...! What's happening to me? Whoaaaa! *evolves* Im a..

Kylie: ..YOUNG MIMITCHI! congratulations!! *hugs Raine*

Kevin: Something is strange is going on inside me..whoa! *evolves* Im a..*looks at self*

Raine: A young mametchi!!! OOOOH! *hugs Kevin*

Owner: Ooo! Wow! You look cool Max! And you look ever so pretty Kylie!

Nan: Hi Kevin! Hello there, Raine. =) Im so happy you're a young mametchi.

Kevin: *gives Nan letter* Ms Butterscotch told us to give our letters to our Nannies and owners.

The letter was a [ ! ]. It was the letter to elementary school!

K's Nan: I'm sending you to intelligence class

Kevin: Can we go now?

K's Nan: Okay, sure.

Raine: I'm going to intelligence class, too! Let's go together!

Raine and Kevin hold hands while K's Nan walked behind them.

Max: Which school am I going to Emzy?

Owner (emzy): Social class, Max.

Max: Aww! But I want to go to see Kevin and Raine in intellagence class.

Owner: But I thought you wanted to go to social class.

Max: I do but...I want to see Raine and Kevin.

Owner: I will have a word with the teachers and see if they will let you go to school with them at one point. But if you want to become a debatchi, you will have to skip school anyway.

Max:...Oh...But I want to see them at lunch or break?

Owner: As I said. I will have a word.

Kylie: I'm going to Fashion class!

Max: Cool! :D

Owner: Well then, we better go then.

Max: But I thought I had to skip school!

Owner: I know, but you still have to be there on the first day!

Max: Ok then!

~We follow my owner to school.~

Owner: Well, I better leave you to it! (kisses Max) You be good.

Max: Come on then Kylie! Lets go to the main officer! Thats what we have to do.

Kylie: I think thats the main office where that bunch of tamas are.

~We walk to the main office. There are benches and seats everywhere. We took a space next to Kevin and Raine.~

Headmaster: Hello tama teens! And welcome to Tama Elementry school! You will be given a form to fill in to make sure you are true members and it will ask you all sorts of questions about which classes you will like to take. There are 3 parts of this school, each with a few classes you will like to take. Tick the boxes by the classes and sign please. You are allowed to choose 6 classes and will be going to school everyday except the weekend and you will start school at 8:50AM till 3:25PM. So please start now.

We all looked at the sheets. I filled mine in:

Name:Max

Which part of the school are you studying? Please put a cross by the skill you will like to work on.

Intellagence

Fashion

Social X

Which classes will you like to take?

Intellagence:

Science

Biology

English

Maths

Geography

Technology

History

Chemistry

Physics

Fashion:

Modelling

Cooking

Textiles

D&T

Singing

Acting

Dancing

French

Art

Social:

Gardening

Citizenship x

Games x

Art x

Firemen

Story writing x

Chatting x

Comedian x

Socialize

What will you want to be when you are older? (character)

Please write below:

Debatchi

What job do you want when you are older?

Please write below:

Bus driver

Please hand this in completed and come back at 6PM

Please can parents sign here:

Emzy

Please can you sign here:

=Max= (Max)

I handed in the form and came back and we only had 2 minutes left so I hung out with Kylie in the cafe for a bit:

Max: What lessons did you take?

Kylie: (sips coke) moddeling, acting, singing, dancing, cooking and French. You?

Max: (takes a bite from his muffin) Citizenship, Commedian, games, art, story writing, chatting.

Kylie: Cool. (checks watch) Oh! We have to get our time tables!

~Max and Kylie run to the reception.~

A kuchipatchi is at the desk.

Kuchipatchi: Hi there. Are you kids here for your timetable?

Max and Kylie: Yes!

Kuchipatchi: Names please?

Kylie: Kylie.

Max: And Max

Kuchipatchi: Owners names please?

Kylie: Carol

Max: Emma

Kuchipatchi: (checks through pile) Ok. Please wait in here and do take a seat.

~Kylie and Max take thier seats.~

Kylie: I can't wait till I start this school!

Max: :0 Emma says she hates her school!

Kylie: Yeah, but thats Englands school, Tama School is better. You can choose which lessons you have! From the start!

~They catch a group of giggling tama teens near thier seats.~

Itchigotchi: :) Hi there! Your names wouldn't be Kylie and Max would it?

Kylie and Max: Yes.

Young Mametchi: Really?? We were your preschool friends!

Max: Really? I missed you lot so much! But please can you tell us your names? We can't tell becuase you have evolved.

Itchigotchi: I'm Tina.

Young Mametchi: I'm Carl.

Young Androtchi: I'm Mark.

Max: What skill do you take?

Tina: Me it's gonna be social, Mark's gonna be fashion and Carl's gonna be intellagence!

Kylie: Wow! Max is taking social points and I'm taking fashion.

Tina: Oh good! Max, will you go to social classes with me?

Max: Ok, but I need to skip it anyway because I want to be a debatchi.

Tina: I want to be Violetchi.

Mark: Androtchi.

Carl: mametchi.

Kylie: memetchi.

Max: Great! Some more friends to be with!

We all laughed. It sadly reminded me of my older friends. Kylie, Masie, Kevin and others. But now I have more friends, funner friends, everlasting friends....

Dear diary,My owner said there is a BIG BANG THEORY UNDERGROUND IN AMMERICA!!! And my mums one of the scientests who's doing it. Tama Planet and Earth made a deed to use some of the greatest scientest tamas to make this big bang because it's thier universe too so they don't want to miss out on this amazing discovery. I'm ever so scared! What if it goes wrong and explodes the world?!? Emma said that they are using the best scientests in the word so it wont go wrong because they have been working on it for 20 years. And she said it would be great because I can tell my kids all about it. But I suppose you already know about it, and I think you want me to say what happened today. Well, after preschool, we got informed that we have to leave the hospital and go to our new appartments! We all spent an hour with our parents in drayton manor. I saw my friends a lot there too. I made a new friend! Well, I seen him before. It's Kevin and he evolved into a puchitchi! Same as Kylie! And he has a friend who he likes (the same way as I like Kylie) called Raine who is a harutchi. I'm happy for him. We were all crying when we said goodbye to our parents and we all went off to our new home. We were took in this huge,comfy bus and My appartment was next to Kevins! Kylie's house was next to Raine's and only a few doors away. The appartment building was called: The Lucky Clover. and was very posh and nice. It was a great name to call it! They othered free gorgause food to the babies and toddlers and nice cheap food to teenagers and adults. The appartments were completly free. And we could decorate our appartments too. I painted my walls yellow with a blue ceiling and a yellow bed and rug and chest of drawers and the carpet blue and wardrobe blue too. And a debatchi plushie and a picture of a debatchi on my yellow wall. I put a blue and yellow lamp on my desk and the instruction booklet on how to become debatchi. I walked over to Kylie's appartment and was about to knock but didnt because I heard voices from inside. I decide to eaves drop:

Raine: Ohh! So you like Max?(giggles)

Kylie: Yes! And you like Kevin!

Raine: Yes, when we were babies, he saved me from being eaten in a dream!

Kylie: Really? What happened?

Raine: It's a long story.

Kylie: Ok. Max saved me from being eaten in a play we were doing.

Raine: By what?

Kylie: By a dragon.

Raine: Cool! Do you know Tina likes Mark?

Kylie: Yes, thats old news!

Raine: Ok, what are you evolving into when you are older?

Kylie: A memetchi!

Raine: What are you evolving to when you are a teen?

Kylie: A memetchi

Raine:Cool! Mimitchi

~Kylie walked out of the room. She saw me standing here.~

Kylie: Hey Max! I just came out to say goodnight but I see your here now so goodnight!

Max: Goodnight.

I made myself a hot caramel capputino and grabbed some crisps. And then I made for bed. So goodnight.

Max
(Soz this is wronjg, he doesnt evolve yet!)

Dear diary,

It's school today. I'm not going to get my skill points up. I'm going to a special class for Hanatchis and debatchi wannabes. We just have to learn a few thgings about them. And I still have to go to school for my lessons. I wont get my skill points up because I have a special injection (all the hanatchi and debatchi wannabes do) to prevent us from having skill points rise. I walked to school with Kevin, Kylie and Raine and I got out my timetable:

Games, Games, *Break* Art, Story writing, *Lunch* Chatting, Comedian, HOME =)

I put that little smiley face by home because Emma does. Oh no! This is gonna be boring. Emma hates her school lessons and is always looking forward to break and lunch and home. She said: "Not to worry! Always look forward to the positive things!" Then she started talking about at the first 2 lessons, think about break, at the second 2 lessons, think about lunch and at the last 2 lessons think about home. And she said tomorrow I should think about the dinner we are going to and the caves place we are going to. I was pretty excited about all that already. And Emma says that it's quite fun the first day to see what teachers you have. Tina hated games and took gardening instead. But for the rest, she had the same timetable as me!

Tina: Great!

Kylie: Aw! I have noone to go with!

Max: You will make new friends and Mark's taking fashion so go with him.

Kylie:=) Thanks!

Max: No problem. At least it's something we can do whilst our owners are at school.

Kevin: We have to go now!

Raine: Ye lets go!

~K's Nan leads Raine and Kevin and Emma leads Max and Kylie.~

K's Nan: We are nearly there!

Emma: Just think it's something to do whilst we are at school!

~K's Nan and Emma say goodbye to thier tamas and we are left by the school gate.~

Max: Come on! Lets go inside...

All the tamas walk in through the gates....

Dear diary,

We walked into the school and I went to games changing rooms. Hmm, where's the P.E rooms? I checked my map. And then I walked over to the direction i was ment to go. There was plenty of other tamas there but no girls. Suprisingly. All the teens were spread out in a long line and a teacher was talking to them. I decided I will join them:

:) :Hello I am your games teacher. The changing rooms are just around here. I shall take you there now.

We all followed our games teacher to the changing room. When we were taking our drinks and putting on deodrant, I met a new tama:

Young kuchipatchi: Hi there! I'm Simon! Whats your name? You evolving tonight?

Max: Yes. My name is Max. I want to evolve into debatchi or putitchi. You?

Simon: Kuchipatchi. WE are taking football for both double lessons.

Max: Cool!

It was great the whole day including games. And when I got back home, I evolved into a putitchi! But i had to go to hospital soon after! A few minutes after evolving, I changed into an egg! They changed me soon after tho. Thank god. Even tho it was slightly funny changing into a egg and bouncing around! My friends were happy i was OK.

Kylie: I'm so GLAD you are fine! (who evolved into a memetchi)

Max: Me too! But I bet you aren't glad I evolved into a putitchi!

Kylie: Oh max! I love the way you look! I actually think you are cuter than a debatchi!(hugs)

Rosie: (from the next hospital bed) You alright now?

Max: Yes! I'm happy for you! You had a baby boy!

Rosie: (smiles) Yes! I'm happy too! I will call him....(ponders)Matt.

Max: nice name!

Kevin: You look cooler now Max! I should evolve soon too!

Raine: And me.

Simon: I have! I'm a kuchipatchi!

Tina: (violetchi) We all can see that!

Mark: I can't believe I'm androtchi!

Carl: Mametchis are cool.

Matt: (baby voice)Babytchi!

Rosie: Oh my god! His first word!

Cain (Rosies hub): Aww!

Matt: Me babytchi!

Kylie: Aww sweet!

Raine: I can't wait to have a kid! (looks at Kevin in a sweet way. Kevin smiles back. You no what they are thinking)

Kylie: Me too!

Fiona: Oh Rosie! Good news on your baby! (runs up to Max) Are you OK? I'm sorry I'm late!

Mimzy: Me too! Gosh! Traffic in tama town!

Craig: Max! I have a present for you! (gives mob)

Max: Thank you!

Emma: I'm glad you are good now! I shall gfive you lots of tama treats!

K's Nan: So your Ok now then? Kevin I think we have to go now!

Kevin: Aww! OK then. Bye Max.

Raine: Bye.

~K's Nan takes Raine and Kevin and Raine homw.~

Doctor: Visiting times over!

Fiona: We only just got here!

Carl: We have (counts) 10 people in here.

Max: God! That maths lessons really kicked in didn't it?

~Everyone laughs.~

Doctor: Ok then. Everyone out except the grandparents and parents.

~Everyone says goodbye to Max and leaves.~

Fiona: Emma? Will you let us grandparents stay over tomorrow?

Emma: Yes! Ok. Will you talk and help me with my schoolwork then? There's no maths thank goodness.

Fiona: Ok! I would! Will you slip me some polos too?

Emma: Yes!

Fiona:=) It's a deal then!

Emma: I suppose I have to take you home then Max.

Max: Ok! Is grandma and grandpa coming to sleepover too?

Emma: Yes. Lets hurry! I need to get you skill levels up.

Fiona: (kisses Max) Goodnight sweetie! See you tomorrow morning!

Max: Goodnight mum! Goodnight Grandma! Goodnight dad! And good night grandpa!

~Everyone:Goodnight Max!~

So I let Emma take me home and I replaced my portrait of a debatchi into a putitchi. I was ever so glad I had a nice suprise!

Dear diary,

Emma says I have to go to school lots to get a job now! But she said we will buy lots of adult stuff too! Great! And the secret codes to send to the shop. She has to go to school and I am left with Kylie.

Emma: Ok sweetie! Fiona's coming soon so try to make your room tidy! And go to school ontime.

Max: Ok.

Emma: You probably enjoy school! You have chatting lessons and stuff!

Max: Ye, I suppose so.

Emma: Do you want your favourite food?

Max: Yes please!

Emma: Ok! I will go and get it!

Max: Can you get me 2 plz?

Emma: Ok. IF you get enough points! We can get some more from Tama Town if they have any jobs to do!

Max: Right.

Kylie: I am going to school so I will take Max with me don't worry! And I have to get my school stuff from home if I'm walking with you!

Emma: Ok honey. You go get it.

~Kylie goes home.~

Emma: Max. Wake up a bit.

Max: It's not time tho!

Emma: You have to get up early! I'm making omelets!

Max: Ok give me a minute!

~Emma walks out of the room.~

I got up and got changed. Emma had put breakfast on the table.

Emma: Fills up your brain for school! ONly one day and all day think about the dinner party!

I thoughy about it. That was a good way to make the day go away fast. She gave me some mints and said:" Keeps you happy! Works for me!" Kylie knocked on the door. Emma let her in.

Kylie: Come on Max! We are late for school.

I scoffed down my breakfast and we walked to school. Emma waved goodbye to me. I waved back. My nan is great! I mean, she my mums mum so shes my nan.

Dear diary,

Whilst Emma was at the party, I enjoyed the ride in her handbag. Sometimes she would unzip her bag and show me some yummy food. She wrapped 2 slices of cake in a napkin and gave a bit to Rosie, her baby and I. She can't find the rest of it yet.....(I sneaked in a little more cake than I shouldn't of done last night.) I went to school a lot and I'm about to go now. My social points is only 52. I'm brushing my teeth now. Just finished having a bath. Aww! Emma stopped me brushing my teeth!

Emma: Come on sweetie! Do you know whats happening at school today?

Max: Oh! The prom!

Emma: Yes! Quickly! Eat your breakfast and ask Kylie to the prom!

Max:OK!

I ran down stairs scoffed down some choc spread on toast and ran out to Kylie. Kylie oppened the door.

Kylie: Hi Max! Ready to go to the school?

Max: Yes! Kylie? Will you go the the prom with me?

Kylie: Yes!!(hugs)

Max: Yay! Now lets go to school before I have to go home!

We ran to school and I looked at my timetable:

Art, Citizenship *Break* Comedian, Story writing *Lunch* Chatting, Chatting.

WE all had art first lesson. I mean everyone in our year. We had to draw our prom date in thier prom outfit. I drew Kylie in her silky pink dress. She drew me in my prom outfit. We all drew them great. In citizenship, we had to say why we loved our prom dates. I put down:

12/9/08

Why We Love Our Prom Date.

I love my prom date because I have known her for years and she is very pretty and fun. She is always around me so each minute I love her more. Emma, my nan/owner says that we are right for eachother.

Then it was break. We sat in the cafeteria. Me sitting by Kevin and staring at Kylie opposite me. And Kevin sitting opposite Raine. I bought Kylie a cake and some milkshake. The rest of the school day was great. I took my suit to Kevins and We both got dressed.

Kevin: I'm nervous. I never danced before and I bet I'm rubbish.

Max: Don't worry. Raine loves you and you love her so she wont care if you are.

Kevin: Ye I suppose.

We bought a bouquest of flowers each. Then we met at the bus station. Kylie was very happy to me.

Kylie: I can't WAIT! I really loved it when you asked me to the prom. I was sitting on the sofa worried that you werent.

Max: Ye, sorry I'm late.

Kylie: It's OK. Lets go to the prom!

We caught the school bus to school. The first song was: Why does love..?

Me and Kylie danced slowly to this and so did all nthe other tamas. I was very happy seeing my friends with eachother. Tina was dancing with Mark, Carl was dancing with a pyonkatchi. Everyone had someone. Kylie and I went home together. Before she went inside she said:

Kylie: Thank you for taking me to the prom. (smiles) I never have been this happy!

Max: Me either.

Kylie: Erm...Max...

Max: Yes?

Kylie: I love you..

Max: I love you too.

Kylie leaned forward and gave me a quick peck on the lips. She quickly looked down, blushing. But I held her closely and we had a long, romantic kiss....She Smiled at me and her eyes were watering with tears of happiness. Now that was the happiest moment ever.....

Dear Diary,

My social points are 70 now! 10 to go! But I can't get them up anymore. It's my last days there I suppose. I just found out that now I'm a adult, I have to pay a rent for the appartment. 100 points each month. I should get my points up more so I can get a job when I'm old enough. Till then, I have to win games and do favours around tamatown. I can't enter in games now because I'm usual weight. So favours I have to do. When I was helping out at preschool, some kid came up and showed me a picture they drew of me:

( )_ ( )

( ^ .^ )

I think I look a little fat but that was a kids drawing anyway. I suppose you want to know what happened in the caves? Yesterday, we went to some caves in the peak district with Emma's family and her cousins. We took a little boat and it was freezing! The tour guide told us that we had to cramp close together incase we get thrown over. Emma clutched her handbag (with me and Rosie with her baby inside) and said we wont and kept me warm and safe. She got me a ice lolly which is my fave. I'm going to do a few favours in Tama town cafe soon because they give you 500points each time you help them. I decided to show mum Kylie:

Fiona: Hi sweetie! :D

Max: Hi mum! THis is Kylie!

Fiona: Hi Kylie! I can't come up to you yet because I'm making brownies.

Max:Mum makes the most delicious brownies.

Kylie: :p I can smell that!

Fiona: Thank you sweetie. Max, I no yo don't have much points to pay the rent so...(gives 300 points)

Max: Thanks mum! (hugs)

Kylie: I have to go now. My nans calling me.

Fiona: Ok honey. I'm not keeping you here.Kylie: You coming Max?Max: In a second. I have to have one of mums brownies before I go.

~Kylie leaves.~

Fiona: A nice girl, but why did she seem to be in a hurry to leave?

Max: Mum! She wasn't in a hurry to leave

Fiona: Why did you come here anyway darling?

Max: No#1. Because I wanted to see you. No#2. Because I wanted your brownies, No#3. Because I wanted to tell you me and Kylie are going to get married when we are old enough.

Fiona: Really? Is that why she was in a hurry to leave?

Max: It's because she didn't know how you were going to react.

Fiona: I'm fine with it! I think it's wonderful! Congratulations! (hug)

Max: Erm...Mum! Your-strangle-ing-me!!

Fiona: Oh! Sorry sweetie! (lets go) I just am really happy.

Max: Good! But I have to go now. I'm gonna go to get some more points and get a stereo. Bye mum!

Fiona: Bye sweetie! (kisses)

I really have to go to tama town so bye bye!

Max

Max: So you are OK with the movie we are going to see?OLOR=RoyalBlue]Dear diary,

Today is teachers training day! Me and Kylie are here in tama town cafe to spend the day with eachother whilst our owners are out for school.[/color]

Kylie: I can't wait to go to drayton manor! Our first date!

Max: Actually, second. Because of the prom and stuff.

Kylie: (giggle) Ye.

Kylie: I can't remeber which one it is now...but it's somthing scary.

Max: Ye! Don't Talk To the Dead.

Kylie: Yay! I wanted to see that for ages!

Max: do you like the haunted mansion ride at Drayton manor?

Kylie: Yes. It's scary!

Max: I know. I will hold your hand through that ride.

Kylie: (smiles) Hold my hand through every ride!

~Max and Kylie laugh.~

Kylie: Are you sure you have enough money for all this?

Max: Yes. Emma gave me extra points. Want another cupcake?

Kylie: Yes please!

~I went to buy another cupcake.~

Kylie: Yum! Nice cake! We going to drayton manor yet?

Max: Ye! Lets go now.

We took the bus. We giggled at tamas squirting water guns at eachother. There was my mum and her friend Mitsy walking together on thier way to the shops, we waved at them through the window. They waved back. We passed Carl and Pipsy (the pyonkotchi he was with at the prom) and we saw they were happy so were we. When we finally got to drayton manor, we paid to get in and got some candyfloss straight away:

Kylie: Wow! Look at that gorgaus teddy! So cute!

Max: Ok! I shall win it for you!

Kylie: Oh thanks! But I'm paying this time because I don't take things that I don't pay for unless it's christmas, valentines or my birthday or easter.

~I try to win the giant bear, I also got to pick 2 other little bears. I chose a sporty bear for me and a girly bear for Kylie.~

Kylie: Wow! Thanks! (kisses)

Max: It's OK. You like the little bear?

Kylie: I love her! I shall call her Fluffy. I will buy a kitten one when the stall comes our and also those flsahing pink bunny ears and those sort of stuff.

Max: Nice! You will look very pretty. And we shall go at about 9PM. The movie starts at 10PM so we have half an hour to get there, go to the loo, get sweets and popcorn.

Kylie: Aww! I'm so excited! (squeals)

Max: Good! Shall we go to the haunted house now?

Kylie: Sure!

~We walk to the haunted house ride and go on it.~

Kylie: (holding my hand) Don't let go of it!

Max: OK.

She was very scared, screaming at everything that happened. Then I took her on loads of rollercoasters. She screamed then too. Then it was time mto get the kitten and bunny ears.

Kylie: (puts on flashing pink bunny ears) Thanks for these! I shall get you somthing too. I'm getting the kitten now.

We walked over to the toy stand. She bought a black and white fluffy kitten and got me a soccer ball.

Max: Thanks!

Kylie: Thats not the only thing I'm getting you. I'm savingup now to buy you somthing really good.

Max: Aww, you don't have to.

Kylie: Yes I do! Your my boyfriend so I shall give you extra gifts like you do to me.

Max: Ok then. But now it's time to go to the cinemas!

Kylie: Yay!

We took the bus to the cinema and hopped off. There was lots of tamas going in.

Kylie: Wow! We better hurry incase they are going to watch Don't Talk To The Dead.

Max: Lol! Ye. Come on! Lets run!

I grabbed her hand, bought some popcorn and drinks and a pick and mix bag then headed off to the ticket stand.

Tarakotchi: Yes?

Max: 2 Tickets to Don't Talk To The Dead movie please!

Tarakotchi: Ok, here you are (gives tickets) Are you here for your date?

KYlie: How do you know?

Tarakotchi: Because it's very popular to see a horror movie on a date.

Max: Ye.

Tarakotchi: Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

Max: Ok, thank you!

We walked into the cinema room and waited till the adverts were off. The movie started and we got stuck into the popcorn. Kylie got very scared easily and squesed my hand when the scary parts were up. The movie was about a young dorotchi who saw a murderer ghost and she was drunk and started insulting it. The ghost said nothing, but disapeared. The next day, the young dorotchi named Lily, found her mother dead in the same way the murder killed. A few people died each day. Then Lily decided to visit the grave at midnight. The ghost appeared onto of his grave. Lily talked to it, saying she was drunk. The murder ghost smiled. Then disapeared. Lily thought: Hmm, I suppose everyone is OK now. And everyone was. But the next few weeks, Lily returned from school. She saw her mother standing very still and pale. She nudged her but found out everyone was the walking dead. Then that was the end.

Kylie: That was creepy! And she was scared of ghosts and the dark too!

Max: It's ok. It's not real, thats the good thing.

Kylie: Ye. Did I hurt your hand? I'm sorry I just get scared.

Max: I know. It's no problem.

Kylie: Can you walk me home please? I'm scared of the dark.

Max: Yes.

I walked her home. She was still scared silly but Carol was watching a comedy and comedies always cheer Kylie up.

Kylie: Goodnight! I had a brilliant time! Thankyou so much! (kisses)

Max: Bye sweetie.

I walked home. Emma was about to watch corrie so i shall watch that. Goodnight.

Max.

Dear diary,

We are having a mini party at school to celebrate last day! Some peoples reults for the exams got a little late so they are still sorting them out. HOPEFULLY, we shall still be able to catch up on everyone for the graduation or maybe a day or 2 later. We are allowed alchohol on this party cuz we are adults. I wonder what job I shall get? Kylie will probably be a rockstar because she has a great voice. Maybe I will be a cook? Or...I have no idea! It could be having a themepark to myself. And I have had enough practise on my nans theme park making CD. I need to make myslef look nice and smart and social in my otfit tho. I need to slim down a bit and have a bath and brush my teeth. And also look for a proffetional outfit. We were called into the assembly hall at break and we get little presents! The males get a racing car and the girls get a doll.

Ponytchi: Wow! I love these!

Kuchipatchi: Wow!

Mr Canvas: I'm glad you like them!

When we walked back to the tutorial class, we had a mini party. I got a little drunk at oe point and so did Kevin and we started dancing together. Everyone was laughing. When the party ended, I was pretty excited to go home and sleep. I walked home and slept, happy that it could be my graduation tomorrow or the day after.

Max

Dear diary,

Today Kevin and the other students graduated! Me and Kylie got one of the late things so it's tomorrow we graduate! Can't wait! We get a day off school because of that! Me and Mark spent some time together:

Mark: Lets just hang in your appartment for a bit and relax.

Max: Ok, shall we watch a movie?

Mark: Ya! Have you got comedys?

Max: Yes. I'm bored. Can't we walk about for a bit round tamatown?

Mark: Na. (turns on TV and flicks on the channels)

The phone rang and I answered it. It was Kylie. "Hi Kylie!"I said. "Hi! You want to come round? I'm making cakes!" Yes! A chance to have some fun! Also, Kylie makes brill cakes! "I don't know," I replied "I'm watching a film with Mark. But I suppose we can both go." Mark paused the TV.

Mark: Go where?

Max: To Kylie's. She's making cakes and you know she's great at that.

Mark: Ok.

We walk to Kylie's house and knocked on the door:

Kylie: Hi! Glad you could make it! Come in.

We walked in

Mark: Have you been doing spring cleaning?

Kylie: Yes. Can you smell it? It's a new brand and is proven good.

Mark: Ye, smells good.

Max: You made the cakes yet? I can smell them.

Kylie: Yes. I made a victoria sponge and some butterfly cakes.

Max: Yum!

Just then, the doorbell rang.

Kylie: I shall get that.

Kylie opened the door and there was Fiona, my mum and Emma, my nan.

Max: MUM!

I ran up to her.

Max: How did you know I was here? What are you doing here?

Fiona: I looked in the appartment for you but couldn't find you so I guessed you were here.

Max: Oh. What's the matter then?

Fiona: You better sit down...

Max: (sitting in the living room) Ok, Tell me.

Kylie: I will be in the kitchen if you need me.

Kylie and Mark leave the room.

Fiona: Well, Max....This is very upsetting...(starts crying, Emma puts her arm round her)

Max: Ok, I get it! Whats the matter? What do you need to tell me?

Fiona: I'm...afraid....my mum has passed away...(bursts into tears)

Emma: It's OK sweetie! She lived a long and healthy life. And it wasn't sudden. (She hugs Fiona in her arms)

Max: (Crys) No! She can't have!

Emma: It's OK sweetie! She's in tama heaven now. She's happy up there.

Max: But why is it MY gran!

Emma: All people will experience a death in thier family. Everyone will die at one point.

Max: Did she have to die before my graduation?? I'm going to be crying all the way through!

Kylie and Mark walks in.

Mark: You lot OK?

Kylie: I got some cakes! What's the matter?

Max: *Sniff* My-my grans just died!

Kylie: Oh my goodness! I'm so terribly sorry! (runs up to Max)

Max: I'm really sorry too.

Emma: You two have nothing to be sorry about! She died of old age and all she wanted was her sister, husband and daughter and brother beside her. And she got all that. She was smiling when she died.

Fiona: The funerals today...She asked if our friends will come too.

Kylie: Ofcourse we will come!

Max: Is it on now?

Emma: Yes. We all better be going.

We all went into a bus over to the church. I saw my uncle, great aunt and grandad.

Great aunt Julie: *sniff* She was a great sister!

Fiona: I know. She was the best mum in the world!

Grandad: Why wasn't it me first? It's normally the man who dies first..

Max: It could of been anyone. But she died a happy tama.

Emma: yes she did.

We went through the service but at the end of the day was the will. I got all her money, mum got her house and photos, Great aunt julie got her old china dolls, Uncle Craig got her comedy films and Grandad got 1400 points and her war films. Her friends and my friends got recipie books and books.

Max: This is so generous of her! I shall always remember her.

Fiona: Me too. She was the greatest.

Uncle Craig: What are you doing with her house?

Fiona: I don't know just yet. I think I shall live in it when Max moves in.

Grandad: Aren't you getting graduated today Max?

Max: No. Tomorrow. Some tamas results got lost so tomorrow we are having the graduation for people who lost thier results.

Grandad: Can't wait. You grandma would of loved to watch it.

Max: She is watching. From heaven.

When I walked home, Kylie gave me a kiss.

Kylie: I'm so sorry about your loss. But put your mind off her. Think of the possotive. Thats what she said didn't she?

Max: Ye, I suppose. Thanks for being there for me.

Kylie: *kisses* It's OK. I have to get home now. Bye.

Max: Bye.

That night I tried to take my mind off grandma. I could still see her tho. Yes! I can talk to her at the graveyard! Without thinking, I grabbed my coat and ran to the church. It was almost midnight. I searched the graveyard. It was EVER so cary especially with noises and shadows at night with a full moon. I suddenly spotted her grave. I ran over to it:

Name: Mimzy

Type: Memetchi

Mimzy's last words: Always think possotive.

Always think possotive...I said outloud. I cried out when I swear I saw a strange orange glow. Puzzled, I walked over to it. It was my gran!

Max: Gran!

Mimzy:...Is...that you...Max?

Max: Yes! Gran! Why did you have to die?

Mimzy:....Everyone dies sweet....it was my time to die...and ...actually, I quite like it.

Max: You like being dead?

Mimzy: (laughs) I'm with my friends who have died and it's so beautifull up there. You will like it there too.

Max: So, shall I kill myself?

Mimzy: No! You have your whole life ahead of you. Just, when you get old, you shall. But think possotive.

Max: I shall Gran.

Mimzy: I'm so proud of you with your graduation coming up.

Max: But it wont be the same without you. You always made cakes for me when I had a new stage of life.

Mimzy: (laughs) I no dear. But your friend Kylie is a good cook isn't she?

Max: Well, ye.

Mimzy: You will be fine without me. Tell your nan I love her. And I shall watch you when you have new stages of life. Maybe...maybe you will see me.

Max: Your not going are you?

Mimzy: I have to. I have friends and stuff who want to show me things. Oh, and one last thing, tell Rosie congratulations on her new born baby Matt. Good bye sweetie.

Max: Goodbye gran.

She disapeered. I went home and slept in my bed. Thinking of the possotive...

Max

Dear Diary,

I graduated yesterday! And now I have a new job as a firefighter! I am working with Kevin now! I am very excited. Although it's quite hard.

Kylie: I have a job too now! I'm a rockstar!

Max: Congratulations!

Kylie: You too. Next thing is marrage then babies. Oh! That reminds me, has Rosie left Matt yet?

Max: Yes. He is a teen now. A hytonitchi.

Kylie: Cool.

Max: It's quite late now. Want to go for a walk?

Kylie: Sure.

What I had planned to do was propose. Although we were ment to get married to someone in a few days. I didn't want to marry a total stranger. So now it's the time. We walked to the lake all alone and we saw the stars and moon up in the dark sky.

Kylie: Wow! You took me here on our first date! It's so romantic isn't it?

Max: Yes. It's beautiful...erm...I have to ask you something, Kylie.

Kylie: Yes, sure. Go ahead.

Max:...well..I know you are the only one for me. I have always loved you ever since we were babies. I want to be with you forever...so...(goes down on one knee) Will you marry me Kylie?

Kylie: Oh my god! Yes! (puts on ring and kisses)

We announced it at the firestation the next day.

Max: We are engaged! Will you come to the wedding?

Everyone: Congratulations! Of course we shall come!

Kevin: I knew you will propose Max! You two are just right for eachother!

Kylie: Thankyou!

Then we announced it at the concert.

Kylie: Before I sing this song, I will like to say that I love you Max, and we are getting married!

Crowd: WOOOOOOO!!!YEEEEEEEEE!

Kylie: And I wil like to dedicate this song to you Max.

She began singing a song.

Then it was the family:

Max: We are getting married!

Fiona: Oh! Congratulations! I'm so proud! (hugs)

Mitsy: I heard it at your concert! I am so glad! (hugs)

Kylie: Thankyou!

Uncle Craig: (gives flowers) I proud of you too.

Kylie: Thanks!

Lastly, our owners:

Max: We are getting married!

Emma: I know dear.

OK, that wasn't the answer I expected.

Max: How?

Emma: I just saw you buying the ring but I am so proud of you Max.

Max: Aww, thanks nan!

We are going to go on another date. At a pub. It was a special pub called: The Golden Heart. Apparenlty, it was called that because of golden marrage. We met another couple who were getting married tomorrow.

Tammy: We are very excited!

Sam: Tammy is having the baby tomorrow too!

Kylie: Ye, I'm pregnant too.

Tammy: Wow! Mines a girl! What gender is yours?

Max: We don't know yet, we want it a suprise.

Kylie: I thought of a beautifull name for a girl anyway.

Sam: Cool! What is it?

Max: Rose-Jewel.

Tammy: Wow! Thats lovely!

Kylie: I know! Her nicknames Jewel because of a special jewel.

Sam: It's a beautifull name. We are calling our Lola-Rose.

Max: My nan read a book about someone called that.

Tammy: You thought of a boys name yet?

Kylie: Not really. Let decide it now.

Max: How about...Eddy?

Kylie: Or Craig. After your Uncle.

Max: Craig-Eddy?

Kylie: Actually, that's quite good!

We all laugh.

It was lovely all evening, a few other couples made friends with us and we got down thier numbers.

Kylie: Goodnight sweetie. (kiss)

Max: Goodnight darling. (kiss)

We went home and feeling happy.

Max.

Dear diary,

I had a letter from a wedding agency! It read:

Dear Max,

We have been informed that you are going to marry Kylie. We have a great place for you to have a wedding! AngelGotchi Heavens! We have a beautifull setting available at sunset till night. And night till sunrise. The only gap available is sunset to night. Our setting is very beautifull with clouds and angels. It doesn't cost much and has gorgoaus food to eat and waterfalls. If you will like to see this place and make an arrangement, please take the nexty flight to anglegotchi heavens as soon as you read this.

Angelgotchi Heavens.

I rang up Kylie.

Kylie: Hello? Is that you mum? Your ment to come here and show me that catologe of baby stuff and that book on how to care for you babies.

Max: No, it's not your mum. It's Max.

Kylie: Oh! Hi sweetie. What you want?

Max: I got a letter from anglegotchi heavens and they are wodnering if we will like to arrange a wedding there.

Kylie: Ok! When is the meeting? I have to go and see that nurse thingy for caring for babies in a few hours.

Max: We have to go now. Meet me at TamaTown airport?

Kylie: Ye! I'l come as quick as I can.

I met Kylie at the airport.

Kylie: Which plane do we catch?

Max: The one over there that says ANGELGOTCHI HEAVANS on it? (laughs)

Kylie: Oh...(laughs)

We catch the plane to angelgotchi heavans. We see Tammy and Sam and sit next to eachother.

Tammy:Hi there! You making an wedding appointment too?

Sam: We are a little late going, The weddings tomorrow!

Max: So is ours I think.

Kylie: I hope our wedding is going to be as beautifull as Raine's and Kevin's.

Max: we shall make it even beautifuller.

Kylie: Tina and Mark are really good with flowers. Shall we ask them to help with ours?

Max: Ye! Lets invite all our friends to make it big and beautifull.

Tammy: Sam is good with flowers too.

Sam: Hmm..

Tammy: Would you like to meet us on our honeymoon? We would like to invite you to our wedding but we all have one tomorrow so we can't meet.

Kylie: We will love to! But we wont decide where we are going till after the wedding.

Sam: Ok, we havnt looked at the brochure yet anyway.

Max: Oh! I think we are landing now!

We all look out of the window. We all see beatifull fluffy clouds and angels flying around. It's the most beautifull sight.

Max: Oh wow! There's my great grandmother Ruby! The mimitchi waving at us!

Everyone: (waves at Ruby)

Pilot: Ok everyone! We are landing now. :)

When we get off, We all walked to a small castle named: WEDDING AGENCY.

Some of us went to wonder around (I'm guessing they were on there honey moon) We walked inside the castle and there was a Angel violetchi at the counter:

Angel: Hello, are you here for an appointment?

Max: Yes, with Miss Mimz

Angel: Please wait in the waiting room.

We walked to the waiting room. They all were white as everything else and each chair had a fluffy cushion. And all of them had little wings. We waited for about 10 minutes talking about baby clothes for Rose-Jewel/Craig-Eddy. Then suddenly, the chairs flew up into the air.

Kylie: Woah! What's happening?

Max: I don't know.

The chairs flew into a room and landed on a even whiter floor.

Angel Mimitchi: Hello, you must be Max and Kylie! I'm Miss Mimz.

Max: Hi Miss Mimz.

Miss Mimz: We have a lovely place for you. Let me show you what we have to offer:

She showed us a picture of a sunset. The orange sun was peping from blue clouds and a pink sky. the wedding service had flowers everywhere and the night part was snowing and had a black sky decorated with diamond like stars.

Miss Mimz: So, what do you think?

Kylie:.....Erm..can..can we see the actual thing first?

Miss Mimz: :) Ok, (points to a door) Go through there, you will see everything.

We walked through the door and saw a beautifull sight: the wedding service was a huge cloud all together. It had golden chairs, water fountains and waterfalls, there was a chior singing, the sunset was the same as the photo, the night was beautifull and was just dancing. It was great.

Max: What do you think?

Kylie: It's a yes!

Max: Good!

We told Miss Mimz an she got us a service tomorrow. We sent off the invitations to millions of tamas and we booked a hotel to stay at after and before. Tammy and Sam and Simon and his fiancee stayed at the same hotel. Raine and Rosie are the bridesmaids and Kevin is my best man! Just like I was his. We bought loads of baby videos and comedies (no horrors incase it makes the babies jump) and romances. We had to inform our owners first tho.

Max: Emma? I'm getting married tomorrow so I need to go shopping really early. And I need to pack and I have to stay at a hotel tonight.

Emma: Hmm. I know anyway honey, you still staying for tea? What time you two going?

Max: About...8ish

Emma: Oh! Ok, I better give you tea now! But a small one.

Max: Thankyou nan.

My tea was chocolate spread on toast and icecream. Quite filling but snacky. Nan helped me pack. She put in some bottles of water too, and some mints for the jorney. And my favourite red jumper.

Emma: Wrap up nice and warm too. You better go now sweetie. Take care. See you at the wedding. (hugs)

Max: Thanks nan (hugs back)

I went the hotel and we had a lovely meal and chat with our friends. We went to bed and it was gorgaus, great for snuggling up and watching movies.

Max.

Dear Diary,

I woke up and Kylie started jumping up and down.

Max: Don't Kylie! You can kill the babies!

Kylie:(stops jumping) Ok can we go shopping for baby clothes?

Max: We don't know the gender of it till they are born.

Kylie: I know. But we can buy both genders and when they are born, if it's a girl keep the clothes for next time, if it's a boy, keep the girl clothes for next time.

Max: Hmm..Ok. The weddings at 6:00PM. It's 7:00AM now...so we have plenty of time. But don't forget to ring up those brides maids and Kevin will be my best man so they are here at 4:00PM.

Kylie: I can't WAIT!! And the babies are going to pop out after too. How about we let them stay for coffee whilst I have the baby. Although I want the whole family to be there when I have it.

Max: Good idea.

Kylie: Lets go then! Time for our big day ahead!

We both set off, looking into baby stuff shops...

Max.

Dear Diary,

This is what happened at the wedding:

ANGLEGOTCHI VICAR: Do you, Max, take Kylie to be your lawful wedded wife?

Max: I do.

VICAR:Do you, Kylie, take Max to be your lawful wedded husband?

Kylie: I do!

VICAR: You are now husband and wife!

The bells went and we shared a kiss.

Kylie: Oh my god! Their coming!

Max: Oh my goodness! Get the towels!

Everyone crowded round Kylie and out popped out the babies. They were little girls!

Kylie: (crying) Oh! I'm so happy! Aren't I little Rose-Jewel and Rose-Petal?

The girls stared up at her with bright shining eyes...

AT THE HOSPITAL:

Nurse: So then, Kylie, you decided the names yet?

Kylie: Yes. This ones Rose-Petal and this ones Rose-Jewel.

Nurse: I'm sorry, those names are too long. Would you like to shorton them?

Max: Well, we decided that thier nicknames are Petal and Jewel.

Nurse: Ok, have you decided who's is whos?

Kylie: Erm...I think...Max should have Rose-Jewel.

Max: (smiles) Thats your decision?

Kylie: Yes.

Nurse: OK then. But you need to leave in a hour.

Max: Ok...I understand..but we are allowed to visit them?

Nurse: Yes, but Rose-Petal will stay with you two and Rose-Jewel will stay with her nan.

Kylie: Oh! Good, She's a good carer.

Nurse: (Takes Rose-Jewel) I will have to give her to her nan now. One final goodbye?

Max+Kylie: Yes please.

We both kiss her on her forehead.

Max: I will never forget you....

Thats happened now. My final goodbye to planet earth. I will leave this diary for my daughter Rose-Jewel. I hope she has a great life with my nan....

Max.

Dear Diary,

I'm Rose-Jewel! My mummy and daddy are saying stuff to me:

daddy: You be a good girl Rose-Jewel!

Mummy: Visit us whenever you can!

Daddy: We will always love you you know.

Rose-Jewel: Where are you leaving me?

Daddy: Her first words!

Mummy: Oh my god!

Rose-Jewel: Where are you leaving me?

Mummy: At your nans. Don't worry, our friends daughter will probably be your friend at Preschool.

Rose-Jewel: You leaving me!! Waaa!

Daddy: I'm so sorry sweetie...

I look at my parents whilst a nurse takes me away to a pink cot...

Nurse: I know it's very upsetting to leave you parents..but everyone goes through it.

Rose-Jewel: Hmfgh!...

Nurse: Here, I will put you into this cot here.

She puts me in a bright pink cot next to...Yuck! A BOY!

Baby Boy: Aww! A girl! I want to move!

Nurse: No you can't sweetie. You two are staying in the same cot and no movings.

Rose-Jewel: Noo!

Baby boy: Humph! I'm Craig by the way...

Rose-Jewel: Rose-Jewel...

Craig: Wow! How did they let you have that name? It's too long!

Rose-Jewel: My name's Rose-Jewel but everyone calls me Jewel.

Craig: Ah. Hi Jewel..

Rose-Jewel: I'm really sad..I want my daddy! He used to tell me stories.

Craig: My mummy used to tell me stories. About knights.

Rose-Jewel: My daddy used to tell me stories about bears.

Nurse: Oh dear! Are you thirsty? Here! Drinkies! (Feeds me bottle)

It was quite nice so I stuck on to it.

Nurse: Wow, Jewel! You sure are thirsty! Would you two like to listen to a story?

Rose-Jewel+Craig: Yes please!

the nurse told a story about goldilocks.

Craig: Did the bears chase her?

Rose-Jewel: Did she tell her mummy?

Nurse: Yes, she told her mummy that they were chasing her and then she had a word to their mummy and they stopped.

Rose-Jewel: Yay!

Nurse: You need to sleep. Let me sing you two a lullaby to make you sleep.

Craig:But...I don't want...to...Zzzz

Rose-Jewel: I..I don't feel sle...epy....

The nurse smiled and walked out of the door...

Rose-Jewel x

Latest posts

Back