Cervical Cancer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirlemmax

Reaction score
I am 12 and in year 8 at high school. I had a letter about cervical cancer and I hav 2 hav a jab 2 prevent it. It sed tht all the girls my 12-13 in year 8 hav 2 hav it, but I asked my friends if they r getting it 2 but non of them had the letter! They r the same age as me 2. Its on the adverts now. And does it make you hav deformed kids? My mum says it mite do. I dont want the injection but i dont want 2 lose my womb or die.

You should have a look on Wikipeida or elsewhere on the internet.

I'm pretty clueless about the "jab" but maybe somewhere on the internet, there could be more information about the "jab".

~Rainbow Cloud

I am 12 and in year 8 at high school. I had a letter about cervical cancer and I hav 2 hav a jab 2 prevent it. It sed tht all the girls my 12-13 in year 8 hav 2 hav it, but I asked my friends if they r getting it 2 but non of them had the letter! They r the same age as me 2. Its on the adverts now. And does it make you hav deformed kids? My mum says it mite do. I dont want the injection but i dont want 2 lose my womb or die.
Think about this...

Do you want to take advantage of the chance to get an injection that could prevent you from developing cervical cancer?

(or are you just complaining that you're the only one and you don't want the jab because none of your friends are having it..?)

Do you think that your national health ministers would suggest to you that you (and all girls aged 12-13yrs) should have the jab if there is evidence / proof that it makes you have defomed kids?

(or do you think that might be a rumour passed around to freak ppl out and that it might be smart for you to find out the truth by getting an information leaflet or using the internet to find info..?)

It's just an injection... chill :)

I'm not aware of many girls who want to lose their womb or die... ;)

I know this sounds stupid, but were IS your cervics?

And you could loose your uterus if you get infected?

Lastly, were DO you get injected?

I'm so ineducated.

I know this sounds stupid, but were IS your cervics?
And you could loose your uterus if you get infected?

Lastly, were DO you get injected?

I'm so ineducated.
Uneducated you mean ;D

And I believe it's just like any other shot, either in the arm or in the butt.

I've seen adverts about it. It said that all girls between a certain age will get it at some point. (The Jab, Not cancer)

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly doubt that a cervical cancer vaccine is going to kill you or make you have deformed babies...
No I didnt say the injection could kill u! U can die from cervical cancer, it was in the leasflet. It can make u hav deformed babies i dont no my mum told me. Its 4 the womb area. To TamaMum: U hav the rong end of the stick. Im not sayibng its cuz non of my friends r having it tht im scared, its never been used before, im 1 of the 1st 1s. Dont just think im stupid, i wouldnt no ANYTHING about this stuff cuz im TWELVE 12!! And dont think im hardly going 2 show off about it!! Who will do tht? I only just found out the injection needs 2 b in the arm! I thought it had 2 b in the vagina! U would b freaked out like me cuz i never had an injection. And i had a pin stuck in my foot. and the injection is gonna b like tht. Plus, u 2 a tama MUM! U been on here 4 years u mite b adult but im not even a teen yet. Omg u sound like u h8 me. I dont think im smart, I might look on google or summat. Im not overreacting, its just the way I act on paper. Im not taking advantage u idiot. Im just asking about it. God! All I was doing on here was asking if any1 else is having the injection, had it or knows anything about it??? Im not showing tyvm!

Dont talk to other members like that.

And also. You seem to be overreacting. You're making it sound like it's their fault.

Its just an Injection. I have to have worse injections. You dont see me going on about it.

It's a shot. It's no big deal. Plus it's protecting you from something that can kill you. So why not get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
No I didnt say the injection could kill u! U can die from cervical cancer, it was in the leasflet. It can make u hav deformed babies i dont no my mum told me. Its 4 the womb area. To TamaMum: U hav the rong end of the stick. Im not sayibng its cuz non of my friends r having it tht im scared, its never been used before, im 1 of the 1st 1s. Dont just think im stupid, i wouldnt no ANYTHING about this stuff cuz im TWELVE 12!! And dont think im hardly going 2 show off about it!! Who will do tht? I only just found out the injection needs 2 b in the arm! I thought it had 2 b in the vagina! U would b freaked out like me cuz i never had an injection. And i had a pin stuck in my foot. and the injection is gonna b like tht. Plus, u 2 a tama MUM! U been on here 4 years u mite b adult but im not even a teen yet. Omg u sound like u h8 me. I dont think im smart, I might look on google or summat. Im not overreacting, its just the way I act on paper. Im not taking advantage u idiot. Im just asking about it. God! All I was doing on here was asking if any1 else is having the injection, had it or knows anything about it??? Im not showing tyvm!
Uhh, TamaMum is not an idiot. And you're very much overreacting as RTT said. You're turning this whole deal into something completely different. Chill out...

It's a shot. It's no big deal. Plus it's protecting you from something that can kill you. So why not get it?
Agreed completely.

And I think your cervics is in your uterus. I highly doubt Im right though. :(

Um. I don't think you lose your womb.. O____o How would you anyway?

Cervical Cancer kills. But I'm not so sure about deformed babies or anything.

And chill. I had worse shots. Don't we all? I had to take mine in the leg every 3 weeks(It was for something else). I'm somewhat sure you'll just need this shot at least once.

Talk to your doctor about any questions or concerns. They'd be best to talk to..

And um... I hope I don't sound like a big meanie...But can you type w/o chat speak? Its kind of hard for me to read it.

And Tamamum was trying to help. We all are trying to help.

You shouldn't be mean to other members who are trying to help.

LASTLY,

Shouldn't this be in Seriously Non Tama Talk?

I just skipped the jab! yay I hate needles but they will have a catch up.Is it only in the UK then?

The jab is in your arm and there are loads of adverts about it.

I got that vaccination. It was optional, but it lasts all your life and could save you from getting cervical cancer, so I figured, why not? It was one of the most painless shots I've ever had. It was just in my arm, and it hurt for about two seconds. My arm wasn't even sore the next day or anything. o_o It's really not bad at all....

I had it in Year 7 (I was 11 when I got the first shot but 7 days later I turned 12.) and it's very quick! Don't worry about it!

It's three times you get it in the whole year, and there is no problems after you get it! So don't worry! =D

But saying all that to Tamamum was VERY rude. Just because you're 12, doesn't mean you have to disrespect anyone. -__-

~SG~

i wasnt being mean. My friend was concerned bout it. i didnt right it. This is my friends topic cuz her account got banned so we sortof share this 1 together. I was out shopping all day yesterday so I'm sorry if she insulted any of you. How was tht post rude tho? Kat (my friend) gets angry easily. Soz...This isnt my topic. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back