anyone watch the vmas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamitchi465

Reaction score
Soo...anyone happen to watch the mtv video music awards? i did! I thought it was one of the worst ever...i loved rihannas first performence of "Disturbia" but the vmas looked more an old warehouse to me...Russel Brand was one of the worst hosts :D idk i thought it would be better...

Soo...anyone happen to watch the mtv video music awards? i did! I thought it was one of the worst ever...i loved rihannas first performence of "Disturbia" but the vmas looked more an old warehouse to me...Russel Brand was one of the worst hosts :mellow: idk i thought it would be better...
It sounded good. I didn't get to watch it though. :D

Go Jordin 8D

HOMG Tokio Hotel won that one thing 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
I was glad Tokio Hotel won that one thing. 8D

Britney Spears pronounced anniversery "Anniversety". Haha.

I was glad Tokio Hotel won that one thing. 8D
Britney Spears pronounced anniversery "Anniversety". Haha.
haha yeah i know but did u guys notice that the building the vmas was in was quite small....maybe mtv is being cheap >:0

I know. I thought it was pretty small for such a widely known award show.

I didn't even notice the building xD

TOKIOHOTEL

-spazz-

Last edited by a moderator:
Britney spears deserved to get those awards after all she has been through..

But I wanted [SIZE=17pt] KATY PERRY [/SIZE] to win.. </3~!

Yeah but you know whats weird? Why didnt the jonas brothers perform inside the building? like why outside...i guess it was kinda cool but idk :l and then katy perrty performed for like 5 seconds im like "What?!? isnt her performence supposed to be the whole song?" lol russel brand was very strange... :0

It was the lamest ever. And it's sad, cause it was here, in Hollywood, one of my favorite places to be.

Things could have been a lot better. They could have taken the Hollywood thing to another level, but it seemed as though they werent very creative, or they were lazy or something...

Pete Wentz was dry

The russel dude wasn't even funny...

Katy perrry is just...I don't even know what's up with her.

Kanye could've done something more fantastic...I mean, he was the closing act.

Britney should've done something other than just what she did for the opening. That was lame.

It was just horrible

Yeah but you know whats weird? Why didnt the jonas brothers perform inside the building? like why outside...i guess it was kinda cool but idk :l and then katy perrty performed for like 5 seconds im like "What?!? isnt her performence supposed to be the whole song?" lol russel brand was very strange... :0
I KNOW! They cut her off and I was like, "NOOOOO WTF YOU SUCK MTV!" XD

It was horrible. They had the worst variety of

performers on there. Its turning more into a talk show and

getting worse every year. I mean...Rihanna was probably the best.

That's my opinion, though. Really, though, they could have gotten at least

two popular artists in each genre to perform. Like Rihanna, they could have just

done, for example, Madonna the next performer. They also cut off Katy Perry's

performance for some reason. :S The hosts are also getting worse every year.

I know its MTV and all, but that is the MOST disgusting host in VMAs history, probably.

What a horrible 25th anniversary for them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back