9/11

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickigi

Reaction score
Today is the 7th anniversary of 9/11. The day where Terrorists attacked the U.S. Post your ideas and thoughts about this terrible tradegy. *moment of silence* :rolleyes:

EDIT: Also, I don't want anyone to post in this if they don't care about 9/11.

Last edited by a moderator:
-moment of silence- My 4th grade teachers sister was in the building next to the Twin Towers...Luckily, she survived.

*moment of silence*

We had the LONGEST moment of silence for them at school today....

I forgot it was 9/11 today... now I feel bad about all the jokes I kept cracking today....

Britt knows one of them I said.

It's so sad because I remember my mom doing all this stuff when the TV was on and stuff and I was like "What's going on?" but yeah I was like :rolleyes: Cause nobody told me what happened.

OK NOBODY HAS EVER EXPLAINED 9/11 to me can somebody explain it?

*moment of silence*

We had the LONGEST moment of silence for them at school today....

I forgot it was 9/11 today... now I feel bad about all the jokes I kept cracking today....

Britt knows one of them I said.

It's so sad because I remember my mom doing all this stuff when the TV was on and stuff and I was like "What's going on?" but yeah I was like :rolleyes: Cause nobody told me what happened.

OK NOBODY HAS EVER EXPLAINED 9/11 to me can somebody explain it?
You know what Terriosits are I belive, right?

Well, one day, on September 9th 2001, terrorists hi-jacked a plane. Flight 77 I belive. They were going on a vacation and stuff, and then they crashed into The World Trade's Center. The twin towers.

News casts, weather and stuff, caught it on tape. People are wondering "WHOA! Accedint!" The another plane thrust themselves into the other buil;ding. It was no accedent, it was on purpose.

The towers crashed to the ground, killing alot of people. Babies to Elders. I think, out of like, 5,000 people, 500 survived. Thats inside the building. alot more people lived who wernt in it when they crashed.

9/11 was when terrorists hijacked 4 planes. Two planes were hit at both of the WTC towers. One was supposed to hit the White House but the people fought back on the plane and made crash into a lonely field. The other one hit the pentagon. People on all 4 planes died.

Thank you

I knew it was something like that

(What is the pentagon again? SOrry, Im really stupid)

It's so sad...

-silence-

Those people who fought back to those highjackers are soo brave.

Thye are truly amazing people, I mean, I would never be brave enough to fight back a guy with a gun, even if I knew I was going to die.

It's such a terrible thing that happened, and terrible people who did it.

May all those who died rest in peace.~

And may all those who died trying to save others, live forever as heroes in this country.~

-Moments of silence-

I'm speechless.

On this day, seven years ago, many people died, in the Twin Towers. It's really very sad. I didn't know anyone who died in the episode. But I can almost feel the pain of those who did know. :D

It must have an awful experience, to see the towers burn down. Knowing so many people died. Their friends and family's eyes must have been full of tears and pain.

I hope nothing ever happens like this again. :D

All I can say now, is God Bless America.

Well im not even American so whatever.

I'm insulted.

I'm ITALIAN but I've lived in America for about 10 years and I still feel the pain, even though I JUST figured out the whole situation about half an hour ago.

It doesn't matter what race you are to recognize what happened that day.

Well im not even American so whatever.
You could feel even a little bit sorry for those poor people. We were talking about this in class today and I was crying... I have seen so many shows about this. The least you could do is give a moment of silence. That's what we did at our school assembly today.....

EDIT: I don't want this to turn into a flame war, but also if you don't care why did you even post?? Don't post if you don't even care. This topic is for people who actually care about this and their hearts go out to the victims and their families.

I'm Australian. This day means nothing but a celebration of a friends bday party for me, so deal with it.
DON'T REPLY TO THIS IF YOUR JUST GONNA BASH THE DAY! It was really sad for americans. -.- You sicken me.

^ Not just americans. It was sad for everybody who cares (not in an accusing or sarcastic way. Just pointing out)

OMG stop getting mad at me! If i dont WANT to have a moment of silence, don't try to convince me that i SHOULD. I don't want this day to be sad for me! It's a celebration of a party for me. Got it? Yeah, sure, if i was american or i knew anyone who died, i would be sad. but...come oonn. This day is different to me because its my friends bday.

*i am not replying anymore so dont bother flaming at me any more*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back