V5 celeberty help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrispilot2293

Reaction score
Binary,admin, smartpeople help!!!! Please create atamagotchi v5 celeberty code list for free stuff please use wire shark or smothing (wireshark doesnt work on my computer) i beg any smart person to do this please!!!!

I still haven't been able to crack the V5 Celebrity Special Passwords yet, so for those of you who just can't wait, EnWarehouse V5 for the V5 Celebrity can be downloaded from this file sharing site: https://www.badongo.com/file/11153572

This program is for Microsoft Windows. Dot Net 2.0 is required and will be downloaded automatically when you run Setup, if you don't already have it on your computer.

After EnWarehouse is installed, you can find it through a link in your Start menu. On a typically Windows XP system, it will be Start -> All Programs -> binary -> EnWarehouse

Enter a login password from your V5 Celebrity into EnWarehouse V5 and click the Login button. If the password was entered correctly, the Menu button should appear. Navigate through the Menu button to select what you want to receive. Enter the logout password (shown in the lower right corner of EnWarehouse) into your V5 Celebrity to transfer your selection to your Tamagotchi toy.

Note: This program is provided as-is. I've done my best to make sure it's bug-free and virus-free, however you are using it (and the badongo download site) at your own risk. Neither I, nor TamaTalk will be responsible for anything that goes wrong if you chose to download, install, or use this program.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, but i cant download. [[stupid adults running our lives]]

can somebody write the codes down and make a list???

=]]

Special passwords work on every V5 Celebrity, regardless of which main character you have. We don't have Special passwords for everything for the V5 Celebrity.

"EnWarehouse V5" generates a Logout password for any item you select, based on the Login password. Logout passwords are based on the Login password from your V5 Celebrity, which is based on which main character you have. Unless someone else has the same main character as you, their Logout passwords will not work on your Tamagotchi.

yea, pls add the celebrity v5 codes...... need it badly thanks kind souls ;)

Do you know when you will have them?

I haven't been able to crack the V5 Celebrity special passwords yet. They're similar to the regular V5 special passwords, but something is different. I don't have enough working V5 Celebrity special passwords to be able to find the coding pattern.

Cant find the codes for this version though... So saddd.. Help us bInaryy plzz..

Hey!Please can you write down some of those codes for Tamagotchi V5 Celebrity.Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!Please can you write down some of those codes for Tamagotchi V5 Celebrity.Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The codes depend on which character you have.

why dont you just cut and cope the passwords you allready have and make a list out of :D :unsure: that (l__l)' ,-._,-.

(='.'=) V)"(V (/.¯.\)

(")_(") (_♥_) (_♥_)

i figured it out

lol i'm clueless....

i dont think i have the patience to run through it though...

and they can't just copy out all the codes because there are multiple different codes you have to input.

:unsure: so the program is the only way to go from what I see.

i think that if you look at the 1000gp chart you can see if the pattern in them has a simular pattern with the pattern with the tama free codes :angry: :p

you can add the names and the code to show the ones that you have allready figerd out :)

hey binary this web site will solve your problum with the v.5.5 codes!!!!!!!!!!the website is called tamacode.appspot.com

go 2 this site: tamacode.appspot.com

u dont need download and it has items and stuff too!!! (even gotchi points!!!)

PS, i did not create it, a person called online did

:lol: :eek:

I don't think we need any more replies listing the address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back