Kirby Super Star Ultra

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco Boy

Designer: TamaTalk Guides Badge
Reaction score
A new Kirby game! o.o

I need it. Now. Coming 9/22. It's going to be AWESOME.

It's a remake of the SNES Kirby's Super Star.

www.kirbykirbykirby.com

Yeah, I heard about it a while ago, and it looks awesome!

I adore Kirby, he's so powerful and cool!

What console is it on? I'm a big Kirby fan but I can only get the games on import, and even then I can only get the DS ones because the wii is region-locked, so even if I brought a wii, trying to play a game that's notcompatible is pointless. The only appearances Kirby makes in games where I live are the super smash bros. games. ;) :(

:kuribotchi: TamagotchiGirl2007 :eek:

When I heard that Kirby super star ultra was coming out, I was sooooooooooo happy!!!

I LOVE KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Yeah, I heard from Official Nintendo Magazine's preview of it, that you get to race Dedede in each level to the finish!

And Metaknight will be playable as well as Kirby.

Last edited by a moderator:
You only race King Dedede to the finish in one of the games, the other main games are like traditional kirby games, but there's usually an added twist, such as treasure hunting, or being timed.

Anyone here play kirby squek squad i thought it was awsome

I LOVE THE MUSIC AT THE END!It was easy to beat but

the story line to it was kinda......wierd.

But im excited i told my mom i NEED it

KIRBY RULEZ.

Does anyone have Kirby nightmare in dreamland on the GBA because I do. I bought it from my friend for 50 cents. Kirby is a powerful pink puffy round boy creature thing. Kirby eats people and gains there power. I'm gonna buy a action replay so I can then buy Kirby Sqeak Squad so I can use the AR on the game.

ARs dont mess up your game!!! :) :D <_< :(

I can't wait to play as Meta Knight and to play the Helper to Hero round of the Arena. In Helper to Hero, you do the arena as a helper and not Kirby. The best thing is that it's coming out TOMMOROW! YESSSSSS!

I can't wait to play as Meta Knight and to play the Helper to Hero round of the Arena. In Helper to Hero, you do the arena as a helper and not Kirby. The best thing is that it's coming out TOMMOROW! YESSSSSS!
OOOH really? YAY!!!! I'm getting my AR on this week.......... :mimitchi:

ARs dont mess up your game!!! :D :angry: :angry: B)
Just a warning; be careful with it or it will. A friend of mine knows.

I boast the fact that I have 100% completed Kirby Squeak squad, and completed the final boss on my first attempt, by using the tornado ability, and I never used an action replay, because I don't have one. Am I a little show-off, or am I a little show-off? :angry: ^_^

:) TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:

I have it now, and I'm up to Revenge of the King. I'm trying to beat Great Cave Offensive, but I can't find any of the treasure in the Old Tower and the Garden. Meta Knight Ultra seems to be a letdown. When my bro played it, I expected a new game. Instead, you play through the first five levels of the game (icluding Revenge of Meta Knight, which was sorta odd...)

I cant remember the UK release date though...this is what annoys me about this section, you talk about great games and the release dates but they only apply for US residents ><

I might get it on Saturday or Sunday! =DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back