Saw 5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venusmarie

Reaction score
i luv the saw movies!! the gore is brilliant, the puzzles fresh!!

i even laugh wen the people get killed (it funny!!)

so every1 says the 5th 1 is comin out next mnth but i've heard nuthin!!

Saw is awesome. Jigsaw = Best dude ever.

But it comeso ut on the same day HSM3 comes out,m which butchers my love to it :|

i heard its comin out near halloween. i personally am too chicken to watch the first saw xP
Hah. HSM3 = Coming out on same day. So HSM3 = DOOM.

I love the Saw series. :D

It had to be one of my favorites. I even convinced my grandparents to take us to the theatres to see Saw 4.

You're right, though.. HSM3 does butcher the excitement.

i heard its comin out near halloween. i personally am too chicken to watch the first saw xP
SAW is the greatest movies of all times!! My favourite is SAW II!

1 brought back memories from the past, as i have a crush on Leigh Whanell when i was nine. Everyone else thought he was stupid, but i loved him, even if he was weird.

You shouldnt watch it if you're too scared. I... um... SAW the 1st and got this distinctive sensation of vomit taste when one of the people, erm, SAWed their foot off.

Shutting up.

SAW is the greatest movies of all times!! My favourite is SAW II!1 brought back memories from the past, as i have a crush on Leigh Whanell when i was nine. Everyone else thought he was stupid, but i loved him, even if he was weird.

You shouldnt watch it if you're too scared. I... um... SAW the 1st and got this distinctive sensation of vomit taste when one of the people, erm, SAWed their foot off.

Shutting up.
that's why I'm too scared, i dun like too much like disgusting gore X_X but i heard some of the puzzles and stuff and it sounds cool but i too scared D:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back