O_O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk445

Reaction score
Did Miley Cyrus Die? All of these videos on YouTube said she died in a Car accident.

I never liked her. I am just wondering O_O

Here is one of the many

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

No, she's still alive unfortunatly. People who are Miley fans, you may throw food at me, starting....now xP

As you may see, Im clearly not a fan of her.

:angry:

I'm not a fan of her but if she died that's sad no one should die.

On YouTube

My friend sent me a Video

Look at the one above. They have tons of other ones too.

The description says :

Teen actress, pop singer, song writer, and star of the hit Disney television series "Hannah Montana" Miley Cyrus appears to have died shortly after a tragic car accident in the early hours, Friday Morning.

The young starlet was on her way to the filming of the upcoming third season of "Hannah Montana" when her vehicle was reportedly hit by a large freight truck.

Although rushed in critical condition to the Pacific Alliance Medical Center, the news broke quickly amongst reporter that the teen had succumbed to her critical injuries during surgery.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Miley Cyrus had really died at least eight days ago, I would think that it would have gone further than just Youtube.

No, she is not dead, and no, it is not unfortunate. Nobody, even if they are involved with Disney, deserves to die.

She didn't die.

That'd be EVERYWHERE that she died.

Even though I'm not her BIGGEST fan (i kinda like her) I still think it's a terrible thing to wish death upon someone.

If Miley Cyrus had really died at least eight days ago, I would think that it would have gone further than just Youtube.No, she is not dead, and no, it is not unfortunate. Nobody, even if they are involved with Disney, deserves to die.
Edit post*

I get it nao xP

Ahaha.. Too many spelling mistakes to be true.

"Actress Miley Cyrus Died in Terrible Car Accident

Teen star of the hit Disney television series “Hannah Montana” Miley Cyrus appears to have died in a tragic car accident in the early hours of Friday morning. The young starlet was on her way to the filiming [sic] of the upcoming “Hannah Montanna” [sic] Series when her vehicle was reportedly hit by a large truck. Witnesses estimate that the colliding vehicle was travelling [sic] at “At least 55mph” and had “Run a stop sign.” Although rushed in a [sic] critical condition to Pacific Alliance Medical Centre [sic], the news broke quickly amongst reporters that the teen had succumbed to her injuries during surgery."

Ahaha.. Too many spelling mistakes to be true.
"Actress Miley Cyrus Died in Terrible Car Accident

Teen star of the hit Disney television series “Hannah Montana” Miley Cyrus appears to have died in a tragic car accident in the early hours of Friday morning. The young starlet was on her way to the filiming [sic] of the upcoming “Hannah Montanna” [sic] Series when her vehicle was reportedly hit by a large truck. Witnesses estimate that the colliding vehicle was travelling [sic] at “At least 55mph” and had “Run a stop sign.” Although rushed in a [sic] critical condition to Pacific Alliance Medical Centre [sic], the news broke quickly amongst reporters that the teen had succumbed to her injuries during surgery."
xD

The kid probably wrote it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back