Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

isablah4ever

Reaction score
And shes new. She was in texas for a year but she moved here. And she is so mean. On first day my friend was being super nice to her being her first friend then yesterday she calls my friend an a**. Then she starts being really mean to me and if I talk to my friend she will just interrupt and be like heyy wana join volleyball or somethin together. And i was like hey you know timmy stock? hes the kid with really long hair he looks like a girl xD kuz he does. And she was like u like him? and im like no. I know his sister. and shes like EW YOU LIKE HIS SISTER THATS WRONG. and im like no i dont like her. and shes like oh so u like him. and im like no i dont like him i just recently broke up with my bf and shes like u had a what? and started laughing. then these girls complained so in english we got our seats moved and i was sittinng next to all her friends so end of class she comesu p to me and is like. "Its your fault we got switched because you never Stfu" whern everybody was complaining bout her. So she got called down during eight period kuz me and my friends complained tgo the teacher and my other friend went to guidance and they called her down and told her to say sorry to my friend so at the end of math she goes up to my friend and says "Listen dont try and get me in trouble cause im not gonna say sorry even if they try to force and im pretty dang proud" and im like wtf. Please help i dont know how to deal with her. I dont think she moved from texas. I think she got kicked out. She should have stayed so hurrican ike could suck her up >_>

She sounds totally rude if I were you I would ignore her or if your in the hallway and she says your name keep walking lol she sounds like a little brat.

Uugghh. Stuff like that wouldn't be tolerated here.. we have ourselves a little nasty one like that.. except... people.. avoid nasty people.

Just ignore her. Act like she doesn't exist. Sit on the other side of the cafe. If she doesn't like you she should stay away. I don't understand people who feel the need to provoke people they disliked.. ughh. it's stupid.

Not everybody is going to have common sense and not everybody is going to be nice. If she doesn't change, she's obviously not worth being bothered by. Ignore her, and tell an adult (teacher, parent, etc.) if you feel you have to.

If you don't want to put up with her, then don't.

Then they should be doing something about it. If it continues, complain again.. Take it to the counselor.

Point being tell a trusted adult and get something done about it.

You learn that a lot of people at school are immature irrational idiots... >___>

Last edited by a moderator:
There'll be one type of that girl your describing in every school, your best bet is to ignore her.

Show no emotion when she comes to you, she's a bully.

And bullies bully you to see a reaction, whereas if you have no emotion when she talks to you then she'll leave you alone eventually.

Wow...that was really annoying just to read that.

People like that are considered preps at our school.

Unfourtanately, I can't help because I pretty much just stay

from people like that...

Just pretend she's not there.

If she starts talking to you pretend to keep walking or like walk through her to get somewhere else.

Completely ignore her, if she wants to be mean, she'll pay the price, her fault.

Like they said, a few people above, ignore her to new heights.

If she tries to talk to you, if you're already in a conversation, don't make a single pause in your speech, just keep talking like she's not saying a word. If she tried to talk to you in the hall or something, stare right through her, or just keep walking. (The only time staring through her works is if she's standing right in front of you, just kinda act like you're focusing on the wall behind her or something, let your eyes focus, but don't let them focus on her.)

If she ever does catch your attention, or you react to her by accident, when she asks something like "Why are you ignoring me -Insert crude name here-?" Don't react to anything at all, emotionally, keep a complete straight face, and say something similar to "You were sort of annoying // intimidating at first, but now you're just boring. =["

Then go back to ignoring her.

If she ever does anything like pull your hair, or hit you or anything, tell a teacher, show the bruise, she'll get suspended or expelled right away if you can prove it >:3

If you're in class when she does it, and there's a teacher around, just yell out "Mr. P she's pulling my hair D=" and try to get their attention as she's doing it.

There is no better proof than eyewitness.

Just what I would do, hope I helped.

xoxoBecca

She should have stayed so hurrican ike could suck her up >_>
Hhahah!! Hilarious!!!! I've had that problem a lot. When she comes up to you and just as shes going to open her mouth just stare at her like your bored and walk away. If she follows you just keep walking and ignoring her. WORKS EVERYTIME!! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back