a space ship

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*jenny*

Reaction score
I have a pink love my family v5 and a couple days after it became a toddler it went into a space ship will it come back and wats happining

[SIZE=8pt]A spaceship means that your tamagotchi(s) have gone back to their home planet, so to speak. [/SIZE]

Press and hold the A and C button at the same time and new eggs will appear.

bt why would my tamas leave befor their even 1 yr. old and if i dont press the button will they ever come back?

[SIZE=8pt]They leave if they aren't taken care of well enough. :kuribotchi: [/SIZE]

And no, sorry, they won't come back if you don't press the buttons.

Wahhhhhhhh!*sob*im really crying in real life.i really loved themi dont want them to leave

don't cry. now they're happy on tamagotchi planet. you can try to get the same ones you got before.

once my friend josh brought his v5 to school, I saw the spaceship on it and I didn't know what it ment, and he told me they got taken by aliens! I was laughing the rest of the day, and I belived that!

sorry that your tamas left. you can always try again.

:)

then if you keep trying tamagotchi will teach you to be a good parent! your tamagotchis are still happy! don't feel sad. this is just one loop on your roller coaster of life!

:furawatchi:

thats very good. sorry about the big D.I.E if you know what i mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back