How often do you change your avatar?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bratztroxg

Reaction score
So... how often do you change your avvie and signature?! ;)

I usually change mine once every few months. I find a theme I live, stick with it for ages, and then change it when I get bored of it! Right now I love colour, cupcakes and cuteness!!! So my avatar and siggy fit me perfectly, and I won't be getting tired of them anytime soon!

I'd love to hear what you guys think! :)

Whenever I get bored of it I guess xD

But that's about every...hmmm....2 or 3 weeks.

Yes, I get tired of things easily =]

I usually change it when I get tired of seeing my avatar so much. xD I usually make my signature along with my avatar. Right now, my theme is..AN CAFE!!! x33 I love them soooo much xDD They're too cute x3 I choose random yet silly avatars ^O^

-Nyappy!

I usually change it when I get tired of seeing my avatar so much. xD I usually make my signature along with my avatar. Right now, my theme is..AN CAFE!!! x33 I love them soooo much xDD They're too cute x3 I choose random yet silly avatars ^O^ 

-Nyappy!
I don't know what An Cafe is, but I love the random silliness of your avatars, and the way it all matches! I like it! ;)

Whenever I usually have a new obsession. I changed it right now actually. My avatar is the lead singer in a band and my siggy contains lyrics from one of their songs.

i change like every week kinda. the avatar a friend made of mametchi and my siggy is the same as before but just white ( highlight it)!

I don't XD

The only things about my signature I ever change are my age once a year and my idiot counter.

My avatar has been the same since I joined.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually don't have either unless I make one ahead of time and I like it.

I constantly look for better avatars and try to think of good things to put in my signatures. And if I get bored with it, like, REALLY bored, the search gets mad and next thing I know I'm on the computer for hours, eyes burning out of my skull looking for the perfect avatar/signature match.

Okay, it's not THAT intense. My eyes haven't actually burnt out of my skull yet.

I don't XDThe only things about my signature I ever change are my age once a year and my idiot counter.

My avatar has been the same since I joined.
The world might implode if you changed it O:

Which reminds me. I should probbably chnage mine xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back