Wierd Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapa

Reaction score
I'm writing a book about BIONICLES and I'm to the part where Makopaka, Toa of Ice and Fortune, has an old friend turn into a Shadow Matoran and she bawls her mask off. I was wondering if maybe they would hiccup like we do when we cry for a long time.

EDIT: if you guys want, PM me the answer

Last edited by a moderator:
IS THIS ANOTHER JONAS BROTHERS TOPIC?!

Oh, wait. No it isn't xD.

I guess that would be a good idea. But those are robots so...

Whhhuuuuuuutt?

xD
[SIZE=14pt]You stole my answer. No, my answer was SO close, "Lolwut?" :][/SIZE]

Er... is the book a comedy or a lolwut story?

Hey...I think I know you...

DO YOU LIVE IN CANADA!?! :furawatchi:

If not, oh, no. They wouldent hiccup...

Hey, do you have a labtop your writing this on? and you know someone who doesnt like wrists shown? 8D

Hey...I think I know you...
DO YOU LIVE IN CANADA!?! :p

If not, oh, no. They wouldent hiccup...

Hey, do you have a labtop your writing this on? and you know someone who doesnt like wrists shown? 8D
That made me go lolwut? ._.

Kay I don't see this going anywhere so either the topic starter explain in more detail their question and people stop with the silly "whut" replies since that's really not helping, or I'm gonna close this kay?

Robots can't hiccup.

Unless they drink Starbucks.

Did it drink Starbucks?

Kay I don't see this going anywhere so either the topic starter explain in more detail their question and people stop with the silly "whut" replies since that's really not helping, or I'm gonna close this kay?
Ya I was gonna say this is kinda spammy but I don't think they would hiccup since their robots.

Robots can't hiccup.Unless they drink Starbucks.

Did it drink Starbucks?
Lawl. xDDD

To author:

Can you explain better? I think you'll get more educated answers. '_'

It's a book. Books are what someone thinks they are. If that person thinks that robots can hiccup, they can huccup.

The cake thing made me laugh really hard.

:(

Maybe a guide should close this. We are not getting anywhere by offering cake. xD

You know you want some.

Anyways, I don't think they'd hiccup. I don't even hiccup when I cry a lot. I just sort of hyperventalate. [sp!]

If that's what you mean.

Maybe, explain it better..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back